How to avoid emotion in trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to avoid emotion in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

How to avoid emotion in trading

I experience that the emotion are so much dangerous for all of our trading due to emotion we effective in such way ;
    a) Less profit as expectation
    b) Poor decision making
    c) Always a part of stressful trade system
    d) Future of trading is dark

So for trader it is very important we have to control our emotion and make our decision more effective by use our learning and experience about trade so here are some suggestion and i also invite experience trader who have run trading account with our stress and tension share experience how we control our emotion
    My suggestion are following .

• Do not trade with small swing or short trend preferred long term trade ,
    • Make plan before enter and set our stoploss in advance ,
    • we just have to trade with trend do not touch reversal or short pullback,
    • Use stoploss effectively with the use of current market situation ,
    • Minimum watch screen after trade because continue watching will enforce to change decision or make emergency plan ,
    • We have to check market movement and our position as less as we can ,
    • There is no need to check live news wait for our plan completion .

Good luck, safe trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Do not trade with small swing or short trend preferred long term trade ,
    Make plan before enter and set our stoploss in advance ,
    we just have to trade with trend do not touch reversal or short pullback,
    Use stoploss effectively with the use of current market situation ,
    Minimum watch screen after trade because continue watching will enforce to change decision or make emergency plan ,
    We have to check market movement and our position as less as we can ,
    There is no need to check live news wait for our plan completion .
    These are very good and helpful source for trader to make trade with less emotionally attach to the market so if we use this way or any other with the primary purpose to handle our emotion in trade so we do make always good plan and with limited involvement of our emotion we do always better and our trade is safe we have big chances for successful trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    If we do make our plan for less emotion trade plan so these are give good opportunity for work we have to make our trade plan with care and with planing ,working without emotion release our stress up to half and other half we cover with good and effective trade plan which will give trader good opportunity for work and to get success in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we have emotion or we do not have emotion in market so if trader are following a good strategy for enter and exit from market so in results we should get good results and ultimately safe trade we will get , we must have to make it sure we are enter in market on right time and follow a perfect trade plan so we will attain better results .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Good article especially useful for beginners who are still having difficulty controlling their emotions, I have a lot of bad experiences related to emotional problems in my trade, especially when I use a big lot size without a good money management and trade in scalping systems. I think now I don't have a serious problem with emotions in my trade since I use a small size lot with good money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Good article especially useful for beginners who are still having difficulty controlling their emotions, I have a lot of bad experiences related to emotional problems in my trade, especially when I use a big lot size without a good money management and trade in scalping systems. I think now I don't have a serious problem with emotions in my trade since I use a small size lot with good money management.
    Thanks for your positive word about my efforts i write about it because i understand how negative these are for trader to used in our trading if a trader get learning and understanding about the way of trade we chose but due to emotion our perfect trade became a reason for losses , so if we develop system with them we have chances of wining in market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Adequate learning and critical punishment both we need to control our emotion and greedy as forex business emotion and greedy associated. I am here ten plus but both of the attributes now and then control. Especially when my trade going to the negative side I just waiting for false hope which created our emotion. Actually 100% we could not be released from emotion and greed but maximum time if we control those then we can attain our success if we do hard work. Trader strong commitment and good mind setup can help in this case.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12