Never stop the practice of the trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never stop the practice of the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Never stop the practice of the trading ?

I think if you want to become good trader in the forex trading then you never stop the practice of the trading and i think you will continue the practice in the demo trading as well as the live trading and i think if you practice well then you mange the trading well and get success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    If we are serious of this business and really want to make our career in this business then we must be attached to this business daily to know and learn the things, because it is giving a new lesson daily and even experienced traders found it to their surprise so we must trade daily and if there is no fund in real account then on demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    According to me to be a successful trader in the forex trading and to earn and as well as learn more in forex trading a trader should always practice the trade in regular interval and the best way of practicing is to practice through the demo account and even in the live trading and if a trader practices well in them then a trader can manage well and make success in trading.

- - - Updated - - -

According to me to be a successful trader in the forex trading and to earn and as well as learn more in forex trading a trader should always practice the trade in regular interval and the best way of practicing is to practice through the demo account and even in the live account and if a trader practices well in them then a trader can manage well and make success in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yeah. i agree with you . i love forex in my deep mind and i never give up trading because i think i am addicted in trading and i never give up it. and my advice is for all please don`t stop trading . always try to trading. because trading is a smart business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear practice never be stopped in forex trading market. More and more practice helps us in earning more money. It is much important for us for our trading career. Practice tells us about our reason for loss. A person who do more practice will able to make a good trading system and earns money without any problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is a dynamic business, and it push us to learn and practice more and more, and also there is no ending for learning and practicing, because this is the only way for us to follow the business and take the advantages from it, then, never think to stop learning and practicing and if want to stay at forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    To have great knowledge about anything we need to practice the thing with great enthusiasm. Forex is a dynamic business. And having the skills and knowledge you can easily let urself to learn more from each trade. Making a mistakes and understanding it and practicing it till the mistake again don't rise that's makes you a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, we do have frequent practice trading. Trading practice is useful for improving our experience in forex trading, so we also have a good estimate of the market analysis. In the strategy we use, we certainly need to have good analytical use patterns in the market movement, this pattern movement will be useful when we will enter or exit from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    You are right, we need to continue practice and gather the valuable experience. Forex success depends on our trading skill and experiences. I can compare it with my own trading ability. While I was newbie and continuing trade without any experience, then I failed to protect my trading capital from loss. The ratio of my profit are increasing day by day with the increasing of my experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think if you want to become good trader in the forex trading then you never stop the practice of the trading and i think you will continue the practice in the demo trading as well as the live trading and i think if you practice well then you mange the trading well and get success in the trading.
    This is very true that we need to do always practice in Forex market, because it will improve our understanding every day. Also every trade gives us idea about new strategy.
    New traders should do practice as well as expert traders do their own strategy and do experiment in demo trading account to check their accuracy level before implementing in real trading account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast