Can we get the borrow money form the broker?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get the borrow money form the broker?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Can we get the borrow money form the broker?

The investment is the basic factor in the forex trading so we need the investment to make the profit in the forex trading and survive in the trading so i want to know can we get the borrow money form the broker like the stock exchange.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The investment is the basic factor in the forex trading so we need the investment to make the profit in the forex trading and survive in the trading so i want to know can we get the borrow money form the broker like the stock exchange.
    Just like a bank before you would be able to be given a load then you must have a collateral for you to be given a loan, so there fore the same thing applies to forex trading in the sense that before they can borrow you money you have to make some deposits then you used the borrowed money called leverage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    we can not get real money from the broker to trade on loan but broker does give loan in terms of leverage by which we can take larger size orders to earn profit, but as per the basic rules of Forex trading we should never ever trade on loaned or borrowed money because its a very risky business so we should only go with our free money which we can afford to loose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Investment is a basic and most required factor in forex trading,so investment is to be done in forex trading so that we can make profit.And will survive in the forex trading and so just like a bank before you would be able to given a load then you must be given a loan,so the same thing applies for forex trading in the sense that before they can borrow the trader money to have deposits them you need to borrow some money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    It seems we can not borrow money from a broker to trade forex, unless the broker has a loan program for forex traders. But many brokers who provide a bonus promo trading by signing up through their brokers, we can use that promo if we want to forex trading without having to borrow money.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There is no way your broker would lend you money to trade with ,it'd either you deposite or you forget about trading in live account and focus on demo, unless there are policies that I an not aware of that allows a trader borrow money from his broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess there is no program about it, but i see that many brokers give us the way to solve this problem, they open forum and give bonus for post, this is the best chances for us then we can get some capital for trading and make unlimited income, and also there are some bonus such as welcome bonus, so we just need to take this chances as best as we can and make it as the point to grow up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Getting borrow money from Broker is equivalent to use leverage. Suppose you have only $ 100 USD available, some brokers allow you to trade of $ 1000 USD by giving 1:10 leverage some will allow you to trade of worth $ 10,000 USD by giving 1:100 leverage. But trading with either borrowing money or using high leverage will harmful to your account in future. As little volatile also wiped out your margin in full amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    According to me I don't think that you can get borrow money from the broker but you can take bonus from the robo forex broker they have many bonus programs I think you can use 25% bonus program also for more detail visit the robo forex broker website and check with live chat service you will come to know everything that you want to know.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear, it is not a good idea, we must have to trade with our own investment. Our own investment is always be good for us , because if we blow the other investment or borrowed money then we have to pay the money from our pocket and also the interest so always have to trade with our own money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast