Which trading session brings you most pips ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which trading session brings you most pips ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Which trading session brings you most pips ?

There are different trading session in the forex trading and some the market is more volatile and some time the market is move smoothly so i want to know which trading session bring you the most pips and which trading session is good for the traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Session I often use for forex trading is the European session, this session is always crowded so I often use to look for profits in forex trading. This session also sometimes make me suffer losses due to market volatility often happens that I can not guess beforehand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    There are different trading session in the forex trading and some the market is more volatile and some time the market is move smoothly so i want to know which trading session bring you the most pips and which trading session is good for the traders.
    As I am a very new and small trader, I have never faced any big profit or big loss during any hour. But I have experienced that market goes high volatile during USA market opening and closing time.
    as per Indian time I have observed during 7 pm and 12 to 2 am market moves drastically in either way till next day morning.
    SO I avoid trading during that period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a huge on line business and there are many sessions to do trading in Forex market.Some of the sessions are simple and easy and some of them are very complicated.But i prefer to trade in the USA sessions,i think this session is easy to understand and to make profits on an a consistent basis.Though i sometimes make losses due to market volatility.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i follow london, new york sessions and sometime tokyo or asia sessions, at these market sessions, the market has good fluctuation and also volatile and especially for london and new york, i used EURJPY and GBPJPY for scalping, it is suitable for me and make me easy to enter some situation for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think the best way to make alot of pips that we trade in the time of news the prices moves alot up and down and if we are very good and can exert the time of news we can make a wealth from forex market.But this time be very risky.The one who trade in the time of news should be expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I have very limited experience as I am a newbie but what I feel is the most busiest session is when the London session and New York session is running together and at that time we can have maximum pips in our favour but as a newbie I feel more comfortable and profitable during Asian and London Session.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I am actually confused what do you mean by trading session ? Somebody answer USA, london ,etc. But actually i got nothing . Are you people talking about rorex news about usa or london or other country. How can i know in which session i am trading. please make me clear about this . your wise opinion will make clear to other trader ,We can be really helpful in this forum and learn many things which may helps us to make prfitable in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Although i do have a limited experience as i am new to the forex market,but what i actually feel is that most busiest session is when the New York session and London session are running together and at that same time we can have minimum pips in our favour but as a new comer i feel more comfortable during Asian and London session.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Basically I don't make my entries based on season, I trade based on available opportunities, it might be during Japanese season, European season or us open.Its commonly known that the us season pocesses more volatility which means that risks would be more,so be careful trading during the us session.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast