What if you have a lot of money will you using all of it in trading forex
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you have a lot of money will you using all of it in trading forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

What if you have a lot of money will you using all of it in trading forex

Really i ask if i have a big cash will i use it in trading in Forex market?
    Sometimes i say to my self yes this market is very profitable market and i can make very good money from it.
    I think again and i say no it is very risky market and 95% people are loosing in it
    What is your opinion?
    Is Forex market profitable or risky?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes off course i will doing trading forever because this is very profitable business and i will try to earn more and more by forex. now this is my professional, career and future and i can not live without trading. i will always doing trading until expire and now this is my life...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forex trading is proftitabe for them who can do trading with proferly, but i guess it is not wise if we make invest all the money for forex trading, we have to have a back up and also we do not know what will happen in the future although we are the experts, then we can see that all depend to us , we need to manage it with wisely

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa_22 View Post
    Really i ask if i have a big cash will i use it in trading in Forex market?
    Sometimes i say to my self yes this market is very profitable market and i can make very good money from it.
    I think again and i say no it is very risky market and 95% people are loosing in it
    What is your opinion?
    Is Forex market profitable or risky?
    Forex is a risky business, but it could potentially profitable if we have a good skill in trading, and of course must be disciplined in the use of risk management.
    But I think it is a bad idea if we invest all our money on deposit in forex trading, just use some of the money to deposit in forex and keep the rest as a back up. Or you can use another portion to another business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No we should never ever try to put our all funds in this market in order to earn more profit because that's a greed and it is not acceptable for this business, we should always put the money in this business which we can afford to loose nothing more than that because it is a very uncertain and unpredictable business, so better to diversify our investment portfolio.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    No we should never ever try to put our all funds in this market in order to earn more profit because that's a greed and it is not acceptable for this business, we should always put the money in this business which we can afford to loose nothing more than that because it is a very uncertain and unpredictable business, so better to diversify our investment portfolio.
    it very wrong for one to put his money in one basket in Forex trading anything can happen when trading,though a good trader might take a big risk but then he/she will not always encourage traders to try that because he/she knows it not safe to that when trading,forex is a business we need to be very careful so that all our fund will not disappear before us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think earning a lot money by trading is not so easy because trading here is not so easy. and i think only a good trader can take a risk to trading here and it is not support for all. all of us need using all money in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    IHave great opinion about the topic ,if you have a lot of money don't worry you can invest it an forex but the way of investing will be different i mean you have make many live accounts and distribute your money to them here you will be earn more money and less risk if you gonna that first go for practice ,learning ,asking the strategies as a result of which you will be succeed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 199
    Well, lets day if I have a lot of money and then am competent, in terms of knowledge and skills then I will have my money invested in forex trading. But for precautional reasons,I won't invest all of my money for I know that forex trading is a risky busioness which needs a more logical way of reasoning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I want to become a forex trader and accordingly I am trying to learn forex trade at this moment. I have no problem to invest my partly capital when I see the profit with my present trade. I strongly believe that it is very possible to learn forex and become a profitable trader. The success of many other established traders encourages me to become a profitable trader like them.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast