Which is the best lot size in the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best lot size in the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Which is the best lot size in the forex trading ?

I want to know form all you traders which is the best lot size in the trading and how much we have the investment to use this lot size in the trading and also i want to know tell the lot size which i use and make the good money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    According to me our lot size depend upon our capital or investment it will be better to take very less risk in our trading for good trading result we should always check with money management and risk management in our trading and should focus on forex rules too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The best lot size for any pair depends on money management and pips value, and we must calculate before placing orders because larger lot size may earn more profits but are dangerous to account, so we mus follow the basics of trading for each and every order and never act under the influence of greed and emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I want to know form all you traders which is the best lot size in the trading and how much we have the investment to use this lot size in the trading and also i want to know tell the lot size which i use and make the good money in the trading.
    Trading quantity should depend upon the traders experience as well as the margin available.
    Suppose a trader want to do scalp trading using high leverage then quantity should be big, if trader is conservative mind and need minimal loss with big profit then he has trade with very small quantity.
    Although a trader having big capital available still he should trade with small quantity as he cant decide the right place to book profit nor the right time to exit from the position.
    So their is no pre decided trade quantity for any trader. Always advice to trade with small quantity for your own safety ness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Lots of the best I have ever used in real trading is 1 lot, then I've made a lot of profit and I often use a lot bigger to get more profit, but eventually I get stopped out and loss 95% of all capital and my profit :(

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I think in start of forex trading, we should used low lot size in our trades. Low lot size avoid us from big loss, i think 0.01 is good for every new trader. It gives much understanding to every traders. Higher lot size is only for those traders who have much experienced in forex trading market and able to earn maximum money but it is not for every forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    this is depend on your capital if you have very large capital then you can open trade on high volume. but if you have small capital and open trade on high volume then you can loss money. so therefore the best selection is leverage select low leverage and then open trade..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    No one can answer that question the before we know the capital of traders.If you have big capital you can trade a big lots and if you have small capital sure you should respect your money management and trade with very small lots.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    as my point of view, we need to trade with flexible, there is a time for us to trade with take small lots size and there is a time for us to trade with take higher risk and if we are really sure with the analysis, but if you want to trade and feel comfortable, you can set it with the smaller, it will give you wider margin to sustain your trading forex but as the consequences, you will get lower profit too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    According to me we should trade flexibly,there are time for us to trade with small lots size and even their are time when we should trade with high risks involved and if a trader is sure with his analysis then he should go for high lot size,but if a trader is not that sure and want to be comfortable then a trader should trade with low lot size but it will give low profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast