Trading strategy - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Trading strategy

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trading strategy

Although it grows like a clock, the scalping strategy shows that if it works, and in this picture the details are shown and they can even keep looking at the live account through FXjunction, the user on that page is Mirandatrader, they can also observe operations in I live, I do not know what you think about how this account is moving? Please think.

Attachment 26299

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the strategy can be good and let the trader to make some money with it but he first needs to practice on it first to be able to know its nature and how he can trade with it properly and so he will be able to maximize the profits with it because he will be able to use the best features of it and can be able to maximize the profits.
    Sir, i do not know the strategy that you seems to be referring to here as been good because i never saw any strategy in what the thread creator has been able to described above.I do not think that it is going to help us in any way here if we keep referring to every strategy as been good even when you and i know that we do not understand what is been said nor understood the process of making it to work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think this unknown strategy is good but you should practice and apply it on a demo account for at least six months to give you a good result like him, but on the whole I am not a Scalping fan because it makes me tired to watch the chart frequently, and trading Scalping is dangerous because it requires you to open deals with big Lot size

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Each trader is supposed to have a trading strategy, but not everyone that is doing this market understand that they must develop their trading strategies, this is why there is so much failure that is being experienced which is something that we should strive to avoid as traders, trading without having a good strategy is a bad idea and it is something we should seek to avoid as traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    A trade strategy became best for the purpose of earning if we doing hard work on it so to use the better skills and dedicate the time to the trade system we can make it very perfect for working well on it so on the basis of own experience and the time to spend for see the perfections all matter to get the perfect strategy in the results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A trading strategy can be one that can enable you sees an opportunity in the Market and create an opportunity for you to enter.It could be for short or long term that does really matter.This can be built around or upon an indicator with out defying trend trading principle.Using Fibonacci for example in H4. Analysis is done and Fibonacci is drawn and turn to M15 to follow the retracement of price to enter trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    A trade strategy became best for the purpose of earning if we doing hard work on it so to use the better skills and dedicate the time to the trade system we can make it very perfect for working well on it so on the basis of own experience and the time to spend for see the perfections all matter to get the perfect strategy in the results .
    I know one thing for sure, the forex traders who have leraned will not be trading with bad skills, the forex trader will know what to do at all time through that. Learning is a special task in whom every forex traders should fulfill, we can get to know what to do and when to close our trades if that learning has given us experience to trade the forex field correctly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    A good and strong strategy is the basic need of trader.Forex trading is not easy therefore every trader need a good strategy which help the trader in making good capital.Trader should spend his value able time for learning and do more practice on demo accounts for getting good trading experience.There are so many strategies in Forex and scalping is one of the good and strong strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    A good trading strategy is important and must be however developed if indeed we are of the fact that we are hoping to make profits from the market. Developing a trading strategy is helpful and traders here must know how they must work on the right trade that will help them to earn well. A good system can give traders the chance to earn huge and this can indeed give traders the possibilities of becoming successful in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    There is no one better strategy without learning properly because if we better understand a trade system and we have the lot of information about how to trade well with it themn we can take the lot of challenges and we will win the success by connected with the ways of earning surely so we must get the learning proper and ought everything in the details for get the better results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    If we have learn about market so in this way we develop trade strategy we must have to make our plan very well only after learning in detail there are much understanding we have about market so easily we have used our way of trade and with the help of learning we develop profitable plan and our trade is going to be successful .

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast