Trading strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading strategy

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trading strategy

Although it grows like a clock, the scalping strategy shows that if it works, and in this picture the details are shown and they can even keep looking at the live account through FXjunction, the user on that page is Mirandatrader, they can also observe operations in I live, I do not know what you think about how this account is moving? Please think.

Attachment 26299

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Maybe this is good but it needs a lot of experience and I will start to try soon but this participation is lacking in drawing where the images that we see through it the form of strategy because this is very important for each follower. Please do not neglect this in the upcoming participations because the image is useful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Everyone needs a trading strategy to be used when trading, because this is business and one most important thing is to protect your trading account and then never trade with the wrong approach. A good trading strategy is always one of the most important thing, if you in a nutshell now have a trading strategy and then you know so much about the business you then can become profitable and know the other requirements.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    With so many trading strategies that we have got in the market. I think the best one will still have to be the one that you did took your time to learn. You see, never be in a hurry to make use of any trading strategy, but be the kind of trader who is patient. Learn with consistent approach and then at the same time, don't expect the strategy to start giving you fast winning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    We just need to have just one trading strategy that we can make use of if we want to make money from the market. There is no need having a lot of them, just one and then be patient with it and then you can become profitable trader. A lot of trading strategies are out there, but the one that will get to work for us is the one that we have disciplined our selves on the demo account for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Sir, i love the result that you have showed here about this scalping trading system and i am really impressed by the performances of the trader. But you did not give us the detail about this trading system apart from the result. You see there are so many traders here who may like to use this system to trade the market since the result has proved it to be a good one.A combination of more explanation and some few charts will do the trick sir.Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    A system can help always and having a system is the right thing we should do and of course follow the right possible chances to earn for good. A good strategy is helpful here and with plans set to build a system we can have the chance to come up with a strong winning all the time. I have always take learning seriously and with my system I can manage my risk and see I have the possible plan to make the right earnings in forex. What we need is a system and the chance to build one will give us strong means to really make profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is only few traders that can record this type of performance through scalping, most of scalp traders I have ever seen lose a lot through scalping and that is why I strongly believe that scalp trading is not suitable for just any body. I hardly scalp except there is a very good opportunity to do so . I am not looking for quick money in forex so , I prefer swing or long term trader which would allow me to carefully manage the risks of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    With reference to above chart detail this account shows a good results in shape of profit the thing which inspire me is the consistentcy i always like to work with this consistancy if i do so then success chances will be clear , we have to be able to develop our trade strategy which will given good chances of earning in this market by consistent efforts .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    With reference to above chart detail this account shows a good results in shape of profit the thing which inspire me is the consistentcy i always like to work with this consistancy if i do so then success chances will be clear , we have to be able to develop our trade strategy which will given good chances of earning in this market by consistent efforts .
    If we can develop successful strategy for trading with the power of our experience and knowledge then we can easily earn some pips good profit from stock market. Many type of strategy available in forex which are helping us to earn everyday good profit but our any little mistake are destroys it simple on market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There is always this huge benefit when we develop our very own system and have the possible chance to which we can make it from this trade. A strong system is compulsory and the best we can do is to build one that will however lead us to make good trade. A trading strategy is important to have and will however bring about the right time to follow the market with the aim of good profits. Without a system we would find it hard to make it and we must decide on this to build a profitable trading that will lead us on.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast