Never trade with confusion
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Never trade with confusion

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

Wink Never trade with confusion

There are many traders in the forex trading who seem that forex trading depends on the analysis . This is true that without making analysis no trade should not open . But that is not true that the trade will be fake and can not take profit . sentimental analysis is the best analysis and 60% success of the forex trading depends on this analysis . if you can chart analysis and that says market will go up . But your mind saying the market will go down . that time , avoid that trade . if you cannot do this , you will have a chance to lose money . when your chart and mind go one way . only trade open that time . Don't take yourself confusion ...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have seen countless of instances about this business, the traders that are making money will testify that you need to be very careful about this business and do the things that is right always, The reason why mots traders are losing is that they will always want to trade when they are with the trading chart, but real trading/ good traders should not do that. You should be sure of the analysis first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    it always better to just forget about trading when one is not sure of the market sediment,the worst thing one can do ot himself in this business is to force trading,it very wrong to do that,if one is trying to analyze the market and it not clear it better to just forget about trading and look forward to another trading time when the market will be alot more clear

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see, then we only need to trade at the right moment, make sure we get it before put the order, and if not, it is better to cancel it and wait for good moment, traders only need to trade when there is an action in the market, then we do reaction, just it, and we need to keep patience for it, because sometimes we just break it and put the position because impatience to wait for good moment,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Confusion should be given up during trade. If we get emotion or get greed then it will can lead you a harmful way where you can drop down very earlier. We've to determined at first about what we are going to do. Its very much important for the good traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are several things i have read about this market. And it is a wise thing for you to differentiate yourself from gamblers. I trade well and nearly everyday, but i do not let that to confuse, i trade with my certainty and assurance of direction, and this seperates me from gamblers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    Maybe it was intuition in trading, I think if your believe in your system, and you are doing forward test so your find a profitable system. then you should make a decision based on your system, without having to follow your intuition. But I do not really think about it, I do not want my mind affect my decision, unless I get the information related to the fundamentals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think that is right cannot trade with confusion.when you trade in this market trade that time when you have sure if I get trade from this point than I get profit in this trade.if you have doubt may be you get profit or may be face loss than can not open trade.Only open trade when we have believe we should get profit in this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    traders that are making money will testify that you need to be very careful about this business and do the things that is right always, The reason why mots traders are losing is that they will always sure of the market sediment,the worst thing one can do or himself in this business is to force trading,it very wrong to do that,if one,only need to trade when there is an action in the market, then we do reaction, just it, and we need to keep patience for its.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    as a good trader, so it's good if we do not ever underestimate the condition of the market, even though we know and memorize the pattern of price movements, it helps if we are cautious in their stride. because the market conditions are likely to change.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast