Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry - Page 57
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

From my trading experience, I have learnt that biggest success in Forex Trading comes through an Excellent Entry. For an instant example, I lost my capital three times just for wrong entries. Next, I waited for three weeks just to get an exclusive entry and by that, I persistently made profit for seven weeks. In fact that was my entry to success in Forex.

Learning something has a responsibility of sharing. So, here I will explain the pros and cons of a good entry in brief-

How to get that expected Entry
    If you are a short time trader, preferably H1 and H4, you must use Trend Lines in various ways to be confirmed of the end of a trend or generation of a new trend. Using D1 time frame in this regard will certainly give you extra facility and assurance. Always be watchful about declining trends. Declining trends indicates that market will get a big break out to upside or downside. Applying previous highest high and lowest low helps you measure the declination of trend. After being confirm of a new Trend, get your entry. I know Entry found with hard work and passion never betrays!

What a Perfect Entry will give you

By grabbing a perfect entry you can easily get a long trade and long trade means big profit. That’s not all. If you can get your entry at the beginning of a new trend, you can double your profit by doing swing trade following the trend. Since you are doing counter trade without closing your opening trade, your equity will remain same and meanwhile you can search for another opportunity in another currency.

What a Wrong Entry will cost you

Wrong Entry always costs you a lot. For example, a trader opened a Buy Trade and soon found it wrong and closed it with a big loss and opened another Sell Trade. By the time he realized the previous trade to be wrong and opened new trade, the market has already started reversing! Again loss. It is an evil fact that once you are trapped with a Wrong Entry, it will not leave you without doing harm to your capital as much as possible.

For that, both good and bad entry continues for a longer period. I can confirm you that people who are making profit continuously are never crazy for trading. They don’t come to platform to open a trade, rather they come and stay at platform to find a good opportunity. Remember, Forex trading is never a gambling that you will bid and luckily become a millionaire overnight! It’s all about finding opportunity. No Opportunity, No Trade. Always have unlimited patience because “Fruit of Patience is always the Sweetest”!

Best of Luck to all of you Guys.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Good entry and good timing is very important to open order at the best price and have possibility of big profit. Traders should be patient in waiting for good entry point. If traders are in a hurry to open orders so usually they do mistakes and lose money. Forex market likes patient traders that do not rush to open or exit the positions.
    Having a good timing will cover our entry and exit precisely. As long as we got the patience and strategy to depend on, we will get our timing to trade without hesitation and worry. Market is not always showing us the opportunities we can take to trade and we do not need to force ourself to make daily trade if it is going to make our account become vulnerable to losses. Always keep in mind that safe trading is the top priority.s

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We cannot deny the implications of a good entry in the forex market, a good entry practically makes you avoid certain losses, if we don't understand how to get good entries, forex will not always be pleasant and profitable, but if we can learn about how to enter the market with the right time, it would give us an edge to he consistent with profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    To make good entry means to understand the market, if you have comprehend the trading strategy that you will make use of then the better for you, I have learned and mastered the use of the strategy called price action method, it has to be connected with the trading strategy that you are making use of, when you have good use of your trading strategy then the better for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Good entry will help the trader to save money easily and will be able to make consistent profits easily also, the trader that knows how to choose the good entry will be able to make successful trading in most cases and so he will be able to enjoy trading and making of continuous profits and the risk will be little and the loses will be small.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    sameeh, Thats very true the good entry points always very useful for a trade process to completely stable because if we open our trade within the right time frames and also have the good learning about them so we should have the good enter and exit points also which may ensure us to determine the right positions of market and gain huge profit rates also .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    sameeh, Thats very true the good entry points always very useful for a trade process to completely stable because if we open our trade within the right time frames and also have the good learning about them so we should have the good enter and exit points also which may ensure us to determine the right positions of market and gain huge profit rates also .
    I am agree with you , if we wait for the right timing and also be good to patience abilities and work on the trade system with good discipline and exit the trade when it need and sell or buy the prices at the right time frames then this will be soo easy for us to make the perfect trade in the results with winning surely .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    Forex trading is all about good entry when you enter the market early then you will have the opportunity to make a lot of money from the market and you will be risking very little amount of money for that trade.this is how i trade the market and so far i have been profitable trading the market that way,but some don't usually mind where they enter the market as long as their analysis is alright.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    Forex trading is all about good entry when you enter the market early then you will have the opportunity to make a lot of money from the market and you will be risking very little amount of money for that trade.this is how i trade the market and so far i have been profitable trading the market that way,but some don't usually mind where they enter the market as long as their analysis is alright.
    getting in earlier should be considered safely because if we do this wrong then we could lose more before we can finally get our trades in profit. timing is all that matter in the business and no need to rush to create our own opportunities because we can't do that thing. nobody above authority to create such movements because we must follow market and its patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If we are good about when to enter in the real market and which time period is safe and very secured then for us this is soo obvious thing that we can easily approve success safely so we must get the right entry and exit points that is useful for us and earning the accurate winning powers will be availed after having the good directions to work well .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Having the right entry into the market is one of the greatest challenge that so many traders are still contending with and many could not perform to their best most time as a result of having the wrong entry most time. A good entry matters because we will have the possibilities of making a profitable trade when the time is right and will have the means to realize good result. We must be very tactical and patient as traders when looking for a god entry into the market.

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast