Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry
Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

From my trading experience, I have learnt that biggest success in Forex Trading comes through an Excellent Entry. For an instant example, I lost my capital three times just for wrong entries. Next, I waited for three weeks just to get an exclusive entry and by that, I persistently made profit for seven weeks. In fact that was my entry to success in Forex.

Learning something has a responsibility of sharing. So, here I will explain the pros and cons of a good entry in brief-

How to get that expected Entry
    If you are a short time trader, preferably H1 and H4, you must use Trend Lines in various ways to be confirmed of the end of a trend or generation of a new trend. Using D1 time frame in this regard will certainly give you extra facility and assurance. Always be watchful about declining trends. Declining trends indicates that market will get a big break out to upside or downside. Applying previous highest high and lowest low helps you measure the declination of trend. After being confirm of a new Trend, get your entry. I know Entry found with hard work and passion never betrays!

What a Perfect Entry will give you

By grabbing a perfect entry you can easily get a long trade and long trade means big profit. That’s not all. If you can get your entry at the beginning of a new trend, you can double your profit by doing swing trade following the trend. Since you are doing counter trade without closing your opening trade, your equity will remain same and meanwhile you can search for another opportunity in another currency.

What a Wrong Entry will cost you

Wrong Entry always costs you a lot. For example, a trader opened a Buy Trade and soon found it wrong and closed it with a big loss and opened another Sell Trade. By the time he realized the previous trade to be wrong and opened new trade, the market has already started reversing! Again loss. It is an evil fact that once you are trapped with a Wrong Entry, it will not leave you without doing harm to your capital as much as possible.

For that, both good and bad entry continues for a longer period. I can confirm you that people who are making profit continuously are never crazy for trading. They don’t come to platform to open a trade, rather they come and stay at platform to find a good opportunity. Remember, Forex trading is never a gambling that you will bid and luckily become a millionaire overnight! It’s all about finding opportunity. No Opportunity, No Trade. Always have unlimited patience because “Fruit of Patience is always the Sweetest”!

Best of Luck to all of you Guys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by MasumT88 View Post
    By grabbing a perfect entry you can easily get a long trade and long trade means big profit. That’s not all. If you can get your entry at the beginning of a new trend, you can double your profit by doing swing trade following the trend. Since you are doing counter trade without closing your opening trade, your equity will remain same and meanwhile you can search for another opportunity in another currency.
    You made a lot of sense, however the perfect entry is not in forex trading, because when you say a perfect entry then you are trying to say that the entry that we take in the market then we don't get to loss. But then to have the appropriate mindset, we need to know that there is no perfect trading entry and any entry in the market, we will have to be careful and make use of risk management because we could loss our money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Yes dear, it is very important for traders in the Forex market to be patience in trading, good entry point matter most for trader to have good profit and to trade successfully, also to take care of risk management in such a trade.if trader has good entry point the pips to catch would be so great.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    There is no success in forex with a bad entry. Here a good entry makes you be in the right position of making profits that's why it's good to learn about this business properly so they you will know key areas where a good entry have to be made. If you think you can trade blindly and make profits from trading then I must say you are not going to last in forex. For me price actions have always been the right means to follow proper entry which have really helped me maintain solid trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    I can not really say that success in the market is about the perfect entry, and as a matter of fact, there is nothing perfect in the market, traders will never achieve perfect entry. And the decision we are making have to be nostly right before we can make success and we need to always keep our trading account managed at all time. We should bear it in mind that trading is a struggle, the market will always try to frustrate any entry of traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    you are very right about that Forex trading is totally all about a good entry if you have enter in market at right place then you can get lots of pips and of course a big profit but it happens in only way if your analysis is good and you know when you have to enter and when you have to exit,because wrong entry only gives you loss or wait for reversal

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 130
    And a good entry comes to the trader who has what it takes. In such a way that the trader should have a good trading strategy. Because you don't expect having a good entry in the market when you don't have a good trading strategy to start with. Also, some things such as emotions also inspires traders to take on trades, when that isn't controlled it will be hard to have good entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a very good one that plans are made in forex to maintain a good entry always. If we are not building the right trading skills that would help our trade, it becomes tough for us to maintain a solid trading. Forex business is the right opportunity to make a good trade and a good entry will show positive signs of giving us better profits in forex. Following the market at the best time is always important and would amount to more success in reaching for our goals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by MasumT88 View Post
    For that, both good and bad entry continues for a longer period. I can confirm you that people who are making profit continuously are never crazy for trading. They don’t come to platform to open a trade, rather they come and stay at platform to find a good opportunity. Remember, Forex trading is never a gambling that you will bid and luckily become a millionaire overnight! It’s all about finding opportunity. No Opportunity, No Trade. Always have unlimited patience because “Fruit of Patience is always the Sweetest”!
    I respect you when I read this article at the end of your article, I know that you are an expert because I read this article at the end of your article. No Opportunity, No Trade. Here's what I realized lately, I tried it, and right, I agree with you. We don't have to trade every time, we only need Opportunity, this means we only trade when we find the Opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Getting a very good entry is the first and most important aspect of knowing about how to trade Forex, if you can enter the market correctly, you would have solved half the problem that you are supposed to encounter in the Forex market, when we trade, patience is required because we need to confirm that our trades will do well before we can enter, a wrong entry is already a sign that we will not earn from that trade, mostly because we did not prepared adequately.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast