Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry - Page 11
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post Forex Trading is all about a Good Entry

From my trading experience, I have learnt that biggest success in Forex Trading comes through an Excellent Entry. For an instant example, I lost my capital three times just for wrong entries. Next, I waited for three weeks just to get an exclusive entry and by that, I persistently made profit for seven weeks. In fact that was my entry to success in Forex.

Learning something has a responsibility of sharing. So, here I will explain the pros and cons of a good entry in brief-

How to get that expected Entry
    If you are a short time trader, preferably H1 and H4, you must use Trend Lines in various ways to be confirmed of the end of a trend or generation of a new trend. Using D1 time frame in this regard will certainly give you extra facility and assurance. Always be watchful about declining trends. Declining trends indicates that market will get a big break out to upside or downside. Applying previous highest high and lowest low helps you measure the declination of trend. After being confirm of a new Trend, get your entry. I know Entry found with hard work and passion never betrays!

What a Perfect Entry will give you

By grabbing a perfect entry you can easily get a long trade and long trade means big profit. That’s not all. If you can get your entry at the beginning of a new trend, you can double your profit by doing swing trade following the trend. Since you are doing counter trade without closing your opening trade, your equity will remain same and meanwhile you can search for another opportunity in another currency.

What a Wrong Entry will cost you

Wrong Entry always costs you a lot. For example, a trader opened a Buy Trade and soon found it wrong and closed it with a big loss and opened another Sell Trade. By the time he realized the previous trade to be wrong and opened new trade, the market has already started reversing! Again loss. It is an evil fact that once you are trapped with a Wrong Entry, it will not leave you without doing harm to your capital as much as possible.

For that, both good and bad entry continues for a longer period. I can confirm you that people who are making profit continuously are never crazy for trading. They don’t come to platform to open a trade, rather they come and stay at platform to find a good opportunity. Remember, Forex trading is never a gambling that you will bid and luckily become a millionaire overnight! It’s all about finding opportunity. No Opportunity, No Trade. Always have unlimited patience because “Fruit of Patience is always the Sweetest”!

Best of Luck to all of you Guys.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    what a privilege a trader would have if he got the trend of the market right as he is placing his order,he would have no stress in trading, the wrong entry point is problematic and stressful to trader, the joy of this business is to be patience to have the good entry point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I might not say that it is all about good entry but yeah, good entry will be one key factor of success in this business. Most traders will not be able to make a good entry because they are waiting to get in and then they will become waiting forever. The fear to enter at bad price later will make them trully lose. But we also need a good exit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Without a good entry, the means to make losses will be on the high side. A very good trader understand the impact of making the right entry and the right exit too because this will determine their means to manage loss and see we can have the potential for good earning in the market. We should work on the project of managing our trade and do see we can make success at the perfect timing in forex. If we do make a good entry, it will be for our own good and we can achieve great result too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Yes it's all about good entry because that's what make it possible for us to make good profit, but before we can trade and make that good entry it's very important for us to make a good analysis, so a good strategy is very required, if we don't construct a good strategy it won't be possible for us to get that good entry, therefore a good strategy and skills is also highly important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    the good entry is the one reason you can get a good profit and can be minimize your risk even though all it depend on your strategy but i think good entry it's important thing it will determining our order will success or not, without good entry and wrong set position of stop loss it will make us to get loss consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    For sure, the good entry is important, but not forget about the exit. If the trader would close the positions too early or too late, the results would be poor even if each entry is almost perfect. It seems that most of the traders pay main attention to the searching for ideal entry without proper attention to the another part of the deal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In fact, we must develop the trading skills that allows us to enter the forex market at the right price or we would always execute our trades when the market have already done the things which we are expecting it to do or we are going to end up entering the market late which would definitely lead to series of losses and even blowing out our trading accounts. So while we are developing a trading system it is very important to note that we can be sure of good entry points because they helps us to enter the sell at the highs and buy at the lows.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Yes it's all about good entry because that's what make it possible for us to make good profit, but before we can trade and make that good entry it's very important for us to make a good analysis, so a good strategy is very required, if we don't construct a good strategy it won't be possible for us to get that good entry, therefore a good strategy and skills is also highly important.
    There are also other things which when you lack it as a trader then forget about it, you can't make good entry neither can you get out of the market. In such a way that, if you have a good trading strategy and then you still don't know how to make good planning and take trades in accordance with the use of the discipline approach that you don't allow emotions to how you trade, then know that you will loss a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by aforex View Post
    Scalping can be very profitable for traders who decide to use it as a It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss his or her trades its just that the wins are much bigger than the losses A successful scalper however will have a much higher ratio of Three Types of Scalping
    No one is talking about the scalping here, i can see that you are still new, you have to follow the discussion on the thread you are posting alone. This is a general discussion on how a trader can be working well with their strategy in the market. The trader can use a good analysis to know the best entry point and the exit point, that is the most important thing when traders are trading forex market. We can likewise consider the management to use before making a trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    A good entry create some confidence within you that your trades will make money, Forex is all about having an entry where the loss is low, the way someone can take a trade might be different from what someone else might see that same trade, but it does not mean they both will not make money, I can take my trade early, while having a small stop loss, but you could enter same trade later with a larger stop loss, sometimes I will lose that trade because my stop loss was too tight, you will be the profitable one, our entries were based on the strategy and what we believe, but we're both right from the beginning.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast