Never trading with the borrow or loan amount ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never trading with the borrow or loan amount ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question Never trading with the borrow or loan amount ?

I will suggest all the new traders that never start the trading with the borrow money or loan amount because the forex trading business is the high risky business and may you lost all the money so try to trading with the money that you easily afford to lose or you start with the bonus money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, we are better trading with a bonus than using debt, because forex trading is a risky business and you can imagine if all the capital you get from loans lost due to get a margin call. We better trading with small capital and do not need to rush to the pursuit of wealth in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it was not a good idea, borrow some money for trading will increase and invite some problem in life and especially if we were under the emotoion and ambition,then we just make loss all of them, we need to think twice about it, ask to ourselves and see the ability, can we make it grow ? i guess not, and as long as we face some loses ,
    and also there are many ways out for us to get the capital for trading with free, we can use some bonus or some programs and get some for trading, it is low risk and even free

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think it is a worst thing to start Forex trading with borrow money or loan amount.Because Forex is a risky business and if you are a new trader then you can make losses which also an not be recovered sometimes.A trader to trade first in demo accounts and after experience he an start trading in live accounts,which is very safe.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNAPROPIPS View Post
    I think it is a worst thing to start Forex trading with borrow money or loan amount.Because Forex is a risky business and if you are a new trader then you can make losses which also an not be recovered sometimes.A trader to trade first in demo accounts and after experience he an start trading in live accounts,which is very safe.
    Yes dear it is not good for us to do trading with borrowed money, we all must have to do trade with our own investment but if we dont have then it is better for us to do bonus trading. Bonus trading is the good feature of many of the brokers and it is the much attractive broker which is given by many good brokers , roboforex is one of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In my opinion the new traders joining this business should not start this particular business by borrowing money from others or by loan as we every one knows that this forex trading involves a great risk factor so it should not be started with borrowing from others.A new trader should plan in advance that how much money should be invested so that even he get loss it will not hamper his further life or he should start this business with bonus boney.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    In my opinion the new traders joining this business should not start this particular business by borrowing money from others or by loan as we every one knows that this forex trading involves a great risk factor so it should not be started with borrowing from others.A new trader should plan in advance that how much money should be invested so that even he get loss it will not hamper his further life or he should start this business with bonus boney.
    New traders should used bonus money for trading and it is better than borrowed or invested money. This is the good facility which is provided by us many brokers and specially roboforex. I love this bonus facility and i advised every trader to not deposit with their own investment or borrowed amount, the forum bonus is always be best for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Always keep the mind never trading with loan money and borrow money . trading business is very risky business. so trading business is the good profitable business. new traders should used bonus money for trading and is is better than the borrowed and invested money .the Forum bonus is best for the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes i agree that never trading with the borrow or loan amount.As Forex trading is a highly risky business,it is natural that we will earn profit and loss.If trader has lack of knowledge and experiences then he may get a big loss in this business and even experienced trader sometimes get loss.So it is very risky to trade with borrow or loan amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Sir there is a saying in Forex trading business is always invest the money which we can afford to loose and that does not count loaned money because we can never afford to loose our loaned and borrowed money, so in order to get high earning we should never attempt this step and never risk our ration money or children savings as Forex trading business is very risky business and there is no guarantee for success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast