Important thing before open the position in the trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important thing before open the position in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow Important thing before open the position in the trading?

I suggest you some important thing before you open the position in the trading ?

1 Analysis the market well .
    2 Have the proper Planning
    3 Manage the risk well
    4 Now the suitable time to enter the market and exist the market
    5 proper prepared for the trading.
    6 Manage the risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think that is very important to manage risk in forex trading, we might be able to make better trading analysis, but the analysis we can still make a loss if we do not have a good risk management. In managing the risks we have to set the margins to be able to withstand the loss orders and also avoid a margin call so that our capital safe and not get stop out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    may i add some words, we need to keep tight the commitment that we came to forex trading for business, not for playing, gaming or gambling,
    and make sure that we support everything with discipline and patience, it will help us to control the emotion, and do trading with be carefully

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    If a trader wants to be a successful trader then he need to understand things before starting trading in forex market.You should learn more and more about forex. Should prepare his own strategy plan and trade accordingly.He should first trade on demo accounts and then trade on real accounts,after experience.Proper risk management is also required.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I suggest you some important thing before you open the position in the trading ?

1 Analysis the market well .
    2 Have the proper Planning
    3 Manage the risk well
    4 Now the suitable time to enter the market and exist the market
    5 proper prepared for the trading.
    6 Manage the risk
    Yes dear these are very important thing for doing better trading but the main thing for me is money and risk management. If we have good money and risk management then we able to earn more money and if we face loss then our loss will be minimum but this is not able to make easily. It needs much learning and much practice by the forex trader so without practice we cannot able to earn money confidently in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Before open trade you must check analysis, charts, indicators and signals and then open trade with right targets. if you will check everything then you will open right trade and then you will achieve successfully your targets and then you will get success in this business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Before opening any trade a trader should check the analysis, the charts, the indicators and signals and after going through everything thoroughly the trader should open the trade with the proper targets.And if the trader checks everything then the trader will open the right trade and will earn money and will be successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if we want to get position in forex trading business i think only experienced and our skill can make us the perfect man for get profit and we should trying hard of our best. i think if we follow up the forum rules i think we can earn profit from trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i agree with you,i also believe trading analysis is very important during this time,if one is doing a good trading analysis the chance of making profit when trading will only be increase,if the analysis is right,so basically trading is about how well and correct one trading analysis is that will determine if profit will be made when trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is very profitable and complex business.You must need some important thing before open position in the trading.You must have proper knowledge and experience about the forex market,Good planning,strategy,money management and analysis to trade successfully in this business.Confidence and patience to trade in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast