Can forex trading give us financial freedom ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can forex trading give us financial freedom ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Can forex trading give us financial freedom ?

I think the forex trading is the world wide business but it is high risky so i want to know form all you trader can forex trading give us the financial freedom and can we make the huge profit with the forex trading at the short period of the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    the risk will always be there, at forex trading, there are only two thing will become ours, winning and losing, then we do not worry about the risk and if we know how to manage it, there are unlimited income and also unlimited risk at forex trading,
    then if the trader have enough knowledge, and manage trading forex with properly, we get the freedom to manage everything for making unlimited income, this is financial freedom

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes of-course Forex trading can give us financial freedom.Forex trading business is a huge and highly risky business.I forex market there will be both profits and losses.We need to have a good strategy plan and should not worry about the risk involve in trading.I think collecting knowledge and patience and know to trade properly we an get freedom to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNAPROPIPS View Post
    Yes of-course Forex trading can give us financial freedom.Forex trading business is a huge and highly risky business.I forex market there will be both profits and losses.We need to have a good strategy plan and should not worry about the risk involve in trading.I think collecting knowledge and patience and know to trade properly we an get freedom to trade.
    Forex trading is the good business and gives us financial freedom. We can do this business at home or at office. It has more money than in any other business of the world and that is why many people entering into this market every day but only those traders are earning money who have strict rules and follow these strict rules every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading is a good and beneficial business and to earn through this business is very easy,and rather then giving a trader money it also gives them knowledge so it is beneficial to us.And surely forex gives us financial freedom as we can earn through this jab in a large amount.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Sure, we could get financial freedom from forex trading if we have a good insight in forex trading. I think we can get a good profit if we have a good money management. Maybe we have an accurate strategy in forex trading, but if we do not have a strong money management then that strategy we use it can still make us suffer losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    No! Forex trading is not lottery. If you win the lottery you get financial freedom for a short period of time - short because it is easy money and you spend them quick. FX is different and is for rich people to get richer. It was invented by them and serves them well. Small fish are we all. No freedom here. Sooner or later you get eaten by the big fish. Although I trade on my real cent account with EA, I regard my self as hobby FX trader. I am happy to survive in the turmoil, but have no illusion, that one day will get rich out of if.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes forex trading gives us financial freedom.As It is a best online and profitable business.In Forex trading any one can trade and can earn a huge amount of profit but as it is also a highly risky business it include proper knowledge and experience to trade in this business.Millions of people are trading in this business and earning money to make their life better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading gives us more freedom from the other business because in the Forex trading the risk in the is very huge and you earn more profit from this trading business. Trading is the concept of the income . you can solve the financial problem by the help of the trading business. Forex trading ,you should make the money very easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes only forex trading business give us financial freedom always. Beacuse forex trading business its a best online business in allover the world and you know only forex trading business give traders more good opportunity for earn more money very easily. traders are earn unlimited money from forex business. So forex is the best business for earning money always and give us finical freedom.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast