Why we trade every day?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we trade every day?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Why we trade every day?

The mostly traders like to trade every day even they know that the forex trading is the high risky business so i want to know what is the reason why people like trade every day. because i think in this way they get the loss the money in the trading?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is not problem to trade everyday, because the chances will always be there for us, and as long as we can keep stable the emotion and think with relevant, then it is a good time for us to maximize our earning, it is not about over trading but we try to get more earning on the safest way,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think most of the traders like to trade everyday in forex trading business.It is not a problem to trader everyday in forex market.traders do trading even they know forex is a highly risky business.It will be a good time for a trader to trade with pateince and reducing greed.By this he/she an be a successful trader in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly traders like to trade every day even they know that the forex trading is the high risky business so i want to know what is the reason why people like trade every day. because i think in this way they get the loss the money in the trading?
    Forex trading has so much money and that is why traders do this business every day. All traders knows about the risk factor but still do this work because of more money, they want to become rich but the method which most of the traders adopted are bad and which result big loss. We all have to do trade according to rules and plans and never break of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    As we every one knows where there is more risk there is more money and forex trading involves a great risk and so it gives a lot of money so the traders do it everyday to earn more and more money.Many traders take the wrong methods for earning more and more money which finally one day gives them a great loss.So forex trading should be done by proper rules and plans explained to us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Everyday trading enables us to know the complete movement of the price by which we can track the market movements and place our orders comfortably and accurately but if we do not visit the market daily then it require a lot of time to do the analysis and understanding the price action so whether we trade or not but we must be in touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyday trading enables us to know the complete movement of the price by which we can track the market movements and place our orders comfortably and accurately but if we do not visit the market daily then it require a lot of time to do the analysis and understanding the price action so whether we trade or not but we must be in touch.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I trade forex every day because I need to use the best possible time to learn forex. Currently I am still a beginner in forex trading, so need a lot of things I need to learn. Although I'm still a beginner, I also need to find profits in forex trading with analytical skills that I have, so I often get a margin call, but I am grateful because i still be able to get a good profit from forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We all trading everyday for the purpose of earning more and more money. This is the biggest business and we can earn a lot of money but most of the traders do not do trade according to rules and plans and facing much loss or even blows the trading account. We all have to work hard because it is necessary for our rewarding career and every trader should know the importance of hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We trade every day to learn more and more about this business and earn a huge amount of profit from this business.If we will not trade every day we will not able to learn about the market condition.Experience is very important in Forex trading if we trade every day we will able to become successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We trade every day for the purpose of earning more money again and again. It is the best ever business in which earning money has never be end but hard work is key here. Without doing hard work, we cannot earn much money every time so it is important for us for our life.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast