1- 9EMA
    2- 30EMA
    3-62EMA
    4-Ichimoko Cloud
    5-Momentum 14 (level 100)
    6-MACD

Entry Rules :-

1-BUY RULES:-

1-intersection of EMA 9 and 30 and be before breaking the trend and this is a basic condition .
    2-Momentum indicator above level 100
    3- price above Ichimoko cloud
    4- price above 62 EMA
    5-MACD above level 0

Attachment 26149
    2-sell rules:-

1-intersection of EMA 9 and 30 and be before breaking the trend and this is a basic condition .
    2-Momentum indicator below level 100
    3- price below Ichimoko cloud
    4- price below 62 EMA
    5-MACD below level 0

Attachment 26150

TP and SL :-

TP1 :- 50 to 75 pip
    TP2 :- 100 to 200 pip
    SL :- 50 pip

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    There are a lot of indicators in your chart but they are giving you perfect entries combined. I am usually against the too much indicators but your strategy seems promising and the strategy which gives you the profitable results is the better one. All indicators are the best indicators and you have made your strategy out of best indicators which are really cool.

in my opinion all trading systems are good, depending on who uses them, because I believe every trader has his own system, according to his character and trading goals, and a good system for others may not necessarily be good when we use it and vice versa

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    i knew a lot of about this indicator and it said that it is one of the best indicators, but it is one of the indicators that are considered a completely strategy, but I didn’t start the experiment even though, but the most people consider that one of the best indicators that combine simplicity, accuracy and ease. that only needs continuous experience to know the best time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This really is a very good trading system and i enjoyed the two charts that you have attached here as your case study.The direction of the market became very clear as soon as the trend line and the ichimoku indicators were broken and the way was paved for a very good entry on both charts. I hope that you can upload more pictures here to see because i really like this system. But traders will have to exercise some patience for the momentum to be above 100 before an order is placed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This strategy is nice but you seem to be using a lot of indicators and this may cause you great confusion in trading, and I am not a fan of using indicators in trading , Because it has many drawbacks as a redraw itself ,good luck in your trading

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12