1- 9EMA
    2- 30EMA
    3-62EMA
    4-Ichimoko Cloud
    5-Momentum 14 (level 100)
    6-MACD

Entry Rules :-

1-BUY RULES:-

1-intersection of EMA 9 and 30 and be before breaking the trend and this is a basic condition .
    2-Momentum indicator above level 100
    3- price above Ichimoko cloud
    4- price above 62 EMA
    5-MACD above level 0

EURCADH4.jpg
    2-sell rules:-

1-intersection of EMA 9 and 30 and be before breaking the trend and this is a basic condition .
    2-Momentum indicator below level 100
    3- price below Ichimoko cloud
    4- price below 62 EMA
    5-MACD below level 0

CADJPYH4.jpg

TP and SL :-

TP1 :- 50 to 75 pip
    TP2 :- 100 to 200 pip
    SL :- 50 pip

Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy looks good because it depends on the trend breakup or reversal and so this will give signals of trading and let the trader to make good money and get good number of pips, the trader that follows the signals of trading will be able to maximize the profits always and make consistent profits with little risk always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    This strategy is looking like a broken arrow indeed because it is using too many indicators that could leave one's account broken, why don't you remove some of these indicators to make the strategy simpler because this chart I see is not so good for sight, the confirmation is good for many indicators but it can trigger late entries a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the strategy can help the trader to detect the trend from its beginning and so the trader will be able to increase the profits if he catches the trend from its beginning, also it can help the trader to know when to exit as this will happen when the signal of the strategy will be changed and so the trader can make good money from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Six different indicators in one chart is quite a lot, I think we should always minimise the risk of losing because we are using indicators that cannot be of use to our trading as a whole, before you will get a valid signal from this trading strategy, someone with a more better strategy would have gotten out of the trade, but that is the time you will be thinking about entry, to avoid this confusion, price action is the way to follow, I am only sure about the Ichimoku indicator with this strategy, everything else is just unnecessary. Forex should be done with some sense of simplicity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the indicator can help the trader to know how to find a good trading signals so the trader will maximize the profits and will follow the trend from its beginning so the trader will be happy with the results he will get, the trader can set the target and stop loss easily and so he can trade with high efficiency and make more and more profits always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    In the forex market, we need always a valid signal to open buy or sell order. I observe your chart and become very interested but there are more indicators you have used in this strategy. Now I have to familiar with the use of indicators and in the day how many time I will get a trading signal through the system also that will need to observe and how to be a success. I need to know how much time you are trading on this and your success rate that will inspire me most.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ict2014; 03-16-2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: correction

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the strategy is good because it depends on breakout of the trend and so the trader will follow the new trend and will be able to make big money and enjoy trading always, the trader needs to follow the rules of the strategy and he will be able to make more and more money and will decrease the possibility of loses in most cases and increase the profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    First time I see a strategy which is based on broken the arrow because we will use the arrow as market trend but in this system we are use the breakout of the arrow which is given us the real market trend breakout. This trading strategy is new for me and I definitely try this trading strategy in demo trading account for find result of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There are a lot of indicators in your chart but they are giving you perfect entries combined. I am usually against the too much indicators but your strategy seems promising and the strategy which gives you the profitable results is the better one. All indicators are the best indicators and you have made your strategy out of best indicators which are really cool.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast