Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i will share mostly trades about the account which is mentioned above how ever i will give signal as well , and i will also share about the analysis of trade which i will take in the above account . but most important i will keep inform you about the money management i will apply on the account. i will post analysis from tonight so keep updated and stay happy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello my dead friend i am sharing you a chart of eurusd from which i used to trade and basically that is my trading system.
    that trend line is according to support and resistance price and according to the price action candles which mostly gave me profit .
    so i recomnd you to see and apply it on your charts we will trade according to it .

Meggdab.jpg

if there will be any update in the trend like i will update in updated posts.

- - - Updated - - -

yesterday i took entry at 1.1294 which was support on eurusd . my target of the resistance which is clearly mention in the aboce chart 1.1314 and next stop was 1.1366 .

NHohdab.jpg

how ever due the my account issue i closed the trade early this friday because i want to make my account swap free.

i am again taking entry at current price of 1.1311 because this is major support of our trading setup i will set the tp to 1.1366 how ever i have pending buy limit of 1.1274 but open trade with money management i am opening with 0.4 lot size on 100$ in cent account

best of luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Welcome Mexima to the trading journal section. Hope you will enjoy your trading and make the best records out of it. Meanwhile I would suggest you add your copyfx signature on your profile so that it appears when you post and we can also track your trading progress too. Seems like you a fan of the support and resistance levels because I see your chart with a description of marking those levels. However anything that works for you is good and we will be happy to see your success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hey there member how are you i hope you are fine .
    today is the ending of the week well i don't have good new for you but let's hope for the best

i have opened 4 trades on eurusd on buy trade and one pending limit which is on 1.186 because i think this is the last major support . but i hope that trade will recover all my loss.

t6dtaab.jpg

EURUSD

i am watching eurusud bearish trend has come to and end because the last support is on 1.1186 how market has given candlestick indicator and confirmation after making a doji candle and price action candle so i hope so eurusd will start up the bullish trend soon .

let's hope for good in upcoming week.

UFL8eab.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello Member of Roboforum i was little bit busy in the study that's why i was not here but i will give proper time to journal from today.

today it the NFP Data which will be held on 5.30 local time how ever the forecast is 172k how ever i am watching the data will be mix because previous data of 20k so it will be around 50k but USD can be strong in the first wave and then on the second wave the USD will be strong for long term .

SeVPcab.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello there guys hope you are fine and getting most profit in the forex trading .

i am exciting in the gold pair because gold has been tight with the range of 1281 to 1297 because that area in extremely major support and resistance on the d1 chart how ever i have putted sell limit of 1340 and buy limit on 1240 . how ever remember nfp data is also positive so there is bit chance for the bearish session but let wait for the break out.

CkEAgab.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello guys i hope you are fine .

after along wait and patience my trade come in profit and i have closed in some pip because i want to open more trade but remember this is what i was trying to say pateince is the key of sucess and i opened the trade with money management so i did not watch much loss.

xT1Gfab.jpg

EURUSD

seem like eurusd has open the buy trend area and market is cool down and slowly slowly break all the resistance area and now the most major resistance area is 1.1274 if market will break it so next stop will be 1.1314.

i will open buy order again on 1.1237 if the target of 1.1314.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    after along wait and patience my trade come in profit
    Is it a position averaging type of trading? Your money management must be a way safer with this strategy. The instrument sits quiet for long, then it jumps in any direction, and the trader loses a lot of money.

seem like eurusd has open the buy trend area and market is cool down
    Indeed, EUR-USD drew a nice bullish candle today. I did not even notice, although I have some insignificant investments there. Perhaps, there is an opportunity to make a small sell-order at this point. Perhaps, later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    hello guys i hope you are fine .

after along wait and patience my trade come in profit and i have closed in some pip because i want to open more trade but remember this is what i was trying to say pateince is the key of sucess and i opened the trade with money management so i did not watch much loss.

xT1Gfab.jpg

EURUSD

seem like eurusd has open the buy trend area and market is cool down and slowly slowly break all the resistance area and now the most major resistance area is 1.1274 if market will break it so next stop will be 1.1314.

i will open buy order again on 1.1237 if the target of 1.1314.
    Hello mate, I could see that the result you posted above was that of demo, it is not of the live account who you opened this forex journal for. And one thing I have noticed is that you do not use the stop loss in your trades, that's bad, and trading a single direction with many different positions might be risky too. I hope you are used to it already? That is the only way that it will not cause trouble to you. The EURUSD is in the uptrend too, it has proven many forex traders wrong today, but I don't think it will go above 1.1300.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast