Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Journals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Tim Journals

I am going to start a Trading Journal of me , Near 4 years at Forex

I am trend-following swing trade .

my trading method based on price action and ichimoku , Identifying important level of support or resistance by ichimoku and looking for price action signals

i'm using 4 hr and daily time frame for analysis and trade

im trying now what i learned

Best Regard

- - - Updated - - -

first trade p#1

GBPUSD

technical analysis :ichimoku and price action analysis

fundamental analysis : NO

Buy position
    @ 1.6352 , SL @ 1.6311 , TP @ 1.6416

Attachment 4190

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    This particular trading combination is usually an excellent development, it can be from the different fashion i am going to do my personal trading basically ended up usually the one accomplishing this, they will probably nonetheless give the very same lead to the full long term. I have tried using this and it is earning a living for myself, just have your own style along with price actions if you'd prefer the idea.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Generally My spouse and i prevent to begin with postures when the price is the price is the thinking, in addition to subsequent - whenever you see a highly effective Ichimoku indication simply delay daily or a couple. While you possibly know suppliers and people having income often times firm up against the thinking for a couple a few weeks composition. Their own purpose would be to acquire your own SL in addition to run away. That's the reason My spouse and i stopped making use of stop-loss.
    Ideal regarding lot of money inside an individual your foreseeable future trading!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    GBP USD will be the work of any currencies It may work out within stability AND my partner and i view It has going being a train, ALONG WITH is usually traded with this currency along with the analysis The idea will be good as well as the currencies It respects the analysis IN ADDITION TO view that this currency can cause a good profit, just like

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Konika View Post
    GBP USD will be the work of any currencies It may work out within stability AND my partner and i view It has going being a train, ALONG WITH is usually traded with this currency along with the analysis The idea will be good as well as the currencies It respects the analysis IN ADDITION TO view that this currency can cause a good profit, just like
    GBPUSD will be good for trading just like other currency pairs,we know it is volatile,it is not so high in movement,if the news comes it can moves 150 pips daily or more,this currency pair is very good for us if we know how to trade it well with good skill which we have.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i still have the problem to understand ichimoku , but i see that it is good journal and will help me to understand it, i just need to follow your posts , is it good if i use it for scalping trading system ? and how to reduce the false signals at the smaller time frames ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Your trading journal is looking very effective I think price action trading system is one of the top trading system in this market but I can't use this system right now because I have not much experience of forex market for now and I am using many indicators for now regarding my learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    for several time i learned ichimoku and still got the problem to understand it, dear my friend, it is good trading system and i do interest with this, but can we replace ichimoku with another indicator ? but the rules is still same ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i fork out less as compared to two hours daily trading. the actual consists of your night out used with carrying out OUR analysis. sitting with front of a computer will probably not change your own trend of an market neither will It reverse the position. merely area your sl AND ALSO tp.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by moudud View Post
    i fork out less as compared to two hours daily trading. the actual consists of your night out used with carrying out OUR analysis. sitting with front of a computer will probably not change your own trend of an market neither will It reverse the position. merely area your sl AND ALSO tp.
    Well, I am beginning to like the market trading based on the confirming trading skills, this is what I know that will help me , and I think that I will do it continually. I know the situation whereby the trader will be using the price action and a better indicator, I love this more than just the ichimoku trading system to confirming.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I have still confusion regarding this indicator called ichimoku I never heard about this indicator before even my friends are also not using this indicator I was asking my friends regarding this indicator but they also don't know about it but I am happy for you sir hope you are making good profit by this strategy

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast