Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Journals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Tim Journals

I am going to start a Trading Journal of me , Near 4 years at Forex

I am trend-following swing trade .

my trading method based on price action and ichimoku , Identifying important level of support or resistance by ichimoku and looking for price action signals

i'm using 4 hr and daily time frame for analysis and trade

im trying now what i learned

Best Regard

- - - Updated - - -

first trade p#1

GBPUSD

technical analysis :ichimoku and price action analysis

fundamental analysis : NO

Buy position
    @ 1.6352 , SL @ 1.6311 , TP @ 1.6416

Attachment 4190

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for this thread mate I think the use of technical analysis is important in trading its good for our trading result too but I think you should check with fundamental analysis also because some time big impact news can create a big problem for you in the market
    If we want to win in this market so we should have technical analysis very good and important to know how the trading result must really be good with our trading strategy,we should know the fundamental and technical for the news is very important to move the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Thanks for this thread mate I think the use of technical analysis is important in trading its good for our trading result too but I think you should check with fundamental analysis also because some time big impact news can create a big problem for you in the market
    No trader ignore the importance of fundamental analysis which completely changes the whole forex market in just few hours and traders can only become expert when they have strong grip on both technical and as well as on fundamental analysis,so we should focus on news too before we want to open our trade position..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is a very good way to plan a trading signal, I mean in the term of the construction and structuring of the signal. I love the gbpusd example that was used as well, it is really my favourite in the trading of the forex. the price action is the one I can say I love in the system of trading, not the other one at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This trading combination is a very good formation, it may be in the different manner i will do my own trading if i were the one doing this, but they will still give the same result in the whole long running. I have tried this and it is working for me, just have your taste with price action if you like it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Trading combination is looking very effective thanks for this that good thing about your trading strategy is you are using differ combination for trading I think that will give you a very good help in your analysis along with just try to focus on money management and risk management in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Trading combination is looking very effective thanks for this that good thing about your trading strategy is you are using differ combination for trading I think that will give you a very good help in your analysis along with just try to focus on money management and risk management in trading
    Combination in the trading,looking for effective trading system in the market,we take the market for its benefit very well,the strategy which we use to differ the combination for the market,it is all going to ourselves,how the analysis we made just to be focus now ruined up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    You are accept generally technical analysis but in case of fundamental analysis your answer is no. On my focus we know that there are two types of analysis available such as technical and fundamental analysis. I like to trade with fundamental analysis. Because fundamental is better than technical.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    model which is because of him applying higher quantity of pips because the stop loss as well as applying small quantity of pips because the acquire revenue in my experience is really a extremely unproductive investing methods because doing so signifies that basically shed one particular deal on this tactic i quickly should acquire a lot more than trading ahead of i could truthfully doable heal my income as well as this is disheartening.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    after you notice a highly effective Ichimoku warning simply hang on daily as well as a pair of. Because you perhaps learn suppliers and the ones with cash frequently corporation contrary to the contemplating for a couple many weeks design. His or her goal should be to get your own SL as well as try to escape.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    After checking your thread I realize that you should have a good knowledge of fundamental analysis also both technical analysis and fundamental analysis have their own value in this market but I don't think that we should ignore fundamental news all the time specially first week of a month that is very crucial regarding our trading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast