Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Journals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Tim Journals

I am going to start a Trading Journal of me , Near 4 years at Forex

I am trend-following swing trade .

my trading method based on price action and ichimoku , Identifying important level of support or resistance by ichimoku and looking for price action signals

i'm using 4 hr and daily time frame for analysis and trade

im trying now what i learned

Best Regard

- - - Updated - - -

first trade p#1

GBPUSD

technical analysis :ichimoku and price action analysis

fundamental analysis : NO

Buy position
    @ 1.6352 , SL @ 1.6311 , TP @ 1.6416

Attachment 4190

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    My dear companions exchanging diary is a matter of complex.it's have to be all the more simple and get it.

at that point its apply will be fruitful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    gbp is good pair in market it gives us profitable trades but I avoid to begin positions when the price is in the price is in the thinking, and second - when you see a highly effective Ichimoku sign just wait a day or two. As you maybe know providers and people with money often times company against the thinking for a few several weeks structure. Their purpose is to take your SL and run away so take care with market and live way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    My own dear buddies exchanging diary is really a issue connected with intricate. it's need to be simpler as well as fully grasp. then it's use is going to be productive.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    My own precious friends dealing log is really a subject involving intricate. it is have to be more easy and fully grasp. subsequently it is use are going to be productive.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuajackson View Post
    GBP USD could be the operate in the stock markets that may determine safely in addition to My partner and i observe it really is proceeding being a educate, and will always be traded in on this currency plus the examination it's going to be excellent plus the stock markets in which aspects the examination and pay attention to that this currency may gain profits, as well as
    In accordance to the trading,partner and other process which held for the position here,i could explain how the excellent trading in the market with the aspects of examination and pay attention for the education to gain more knowledge,it is some kind of exam for me,which may be necessary.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My business is incredibly to view, which other folks firm utilizing Ichimoku. Simply a couple of elements I must take upward : normally My spouse and i stay away from to start roles once the price is the price is the contemplating, and also 2nd : when you see a highly effective Ichimoku sign only hold out per day or even a couple of. Since you it's possible learn providers and individuals along with dollars often times firm resistant to the contemplating for a couple several weeks construction. Their own purpose is to consider your current SL and also hightail it. That's why My spouse and i quit utilizing stop-loss. Very best associated with bundle inside anyone r long term positions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for this system I also like to do trade with technical analysis I think support and resistance levels use much important for our trading we should never avoid support and resistance points and its very necessary to use proper trading plan also in trading one thing is also very important that we should never too much indicators in our charts it will make our charts very hard to understand

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma View Post
    exchanging diary is a matter of complex.it's have to be all the more simple and get it.

then its apply will be effective.
    Yes,the exchange in trading is complex,so for the purpose we can know what happens to the market,how it moves on the pricing pattern,we need more information about the news and the pattern formation,so we don't set the trading too risky for ourselves and can limit the loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Generally My spouse and i stay clear of to begin positions when the cost is in the value is in your pondering, as well as minute - once you view a good Ichimoku signal merely wait per day or a couple. When you probably realize vendors and people with funds often times corporation contrary to the pondering only a few weeks framework. Their goal should be to get ones SL as well as hightail it. That is why My spouse and i ceased employing stop-loss. Greatest of lot of cash throughout you third long term positions!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for this thread mate I think the use of technical analysis is important in trading its good for our trading result too but I think you should check with fundamental analysis also because some time big impact news can create a big problem for you in the market

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast