Thread: Tim Journals

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Tim Journals

I am going to start a Trading Journal of me , Near 4 years at Forex

I am trend-following swing trade .

my trading method based on price action and ichimoku , Identifying important level of support or resistance by ichimoku and looking for price action signals

i'm using 4 hr and daily time frame for analysis and trade

im trying now what i learned

Best Regard

- - - Updated - - -

first trade p#1

GBPUSD

technical analysis :ichimoku and price action analysis

fundamental analysis : NO

Buy position
    @ 1.6352 , SL @ 1.6311 , TP @ 1.6416

r1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Hi Tim,
    I am very happy to see, that other people trade using Ichimoku. Just two things I have to mention - normally I avoid to open positions when the price is in the price is in the cloud, and second - when you see a strong Ichimoku signal just wait a day or two. As you maybe know brokers and people with money often times trade against the logic for a short period of time. Their goal is to take your SL and run away. That is why I stopped using stop loss.
    Best of luck in you r future trades!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    setup 2

looking for short NZDUSD

ichi1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    trading journal is a matter of complex.it's need to be more easy and understand.
    then it's apply will be successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends trading journal is a matter of complex.it's need to be more easy and understand.
    then it's apply will be successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    GBP USD is the work of the currencies that can work out in safety and I see it's going like a train, and can be traded on this currency and the analysis it will be good and the currencies that respects the analysis and see that this currency can make a profit, including

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    actually i didn't use Ichimoku before but i read about it that when you see the Ichimoku signal strong you have to wait for some hours or even one to two days because sometimes the traders trade with illogical steps for a short time there aim is to take your SL and go out of the Market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
    actually i didn't use Ichimoku before but i read about it that when you see the Ichimoku signal strong you have to wait for some hours or even one to two days because sometimes the traders trade with illogical steps for a short time there aim is to take your SL and go out of the Market
    You should apply the information from ichimoku to your strategy to run this method to make profit,you can win from the strategy but first understand the method depends on the ichimoku and price action,it means there is many things to consider here before trading.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by abusaleh View Post
    I am actual admiring to see, that added bodies aggregation application Ichimoku. Aloof two aspects I accept to backpack up - commonly I abstain to activate positions back the amount is in the amount is in the thinking, and additional - back you see a awful able Ichimoku assurance aloof delay a day or two. As you maybe apperceive providers and bodies with money generally times aggregation adjoin the cerebration for a few several weeks structure. Their purpose is to booty your SL and run away. That is why I chock-full application stop-loss.
    I like to see how it could really give the aggregation for trading with ichimoku,i could really see how the element of ichimoku will really dominate the trading,the acceptance of the situation is the point of trading with this chart,other people may not able to do the same thing.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    These both are the complex trading system I often run away from, the ichimoku is the one I still do not understand till this presented day and the context of the price action is large as well. I must commend you that you are trying to be using the two together for the same purpose.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast