Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Here

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Newbie Here

Hello Hello

Hope that someone here can help me - I need tostart trading and trading fast.

I saw the promotion for christmas at traders pulse but am not sure about it - has anyone here traded with them - what do tyou think - suggestions

Thank you
    Newbie here - Maria

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Welcome in this great forum dear, this is the great forum , you have to visit the broker and ask this question to moderator, they will know about it. This is good broker so i hope this will be good offer for us. I will also look for this promotion, thanks for telling here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    Hello everyone. I'm also a newbie here waiting for suggestions and helps from other successful trader. I will be happy from receiving help from any trader here. Thank you guys help the beginners.
    :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    A newbie in forex trading should always try to collect Forex education.Because Forex education is very important while trading.He/she should learn more about Forex market and gain experince by practicing in demo accounts.A new trader should make hid own strategy with proper money management and trade with patience.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Welcome to the currency market cummnity,as to your question regarding investing in forex,there are lot if platform that you invest your capital in but not withstanding which not learn to trade yourself, it would help you in the long run knowing that you can trade and make profit for yourself in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yo can also get the verification bonus here form the roboforex broker and for that what you have to do is just make an account with them and make it verifies and then you will get 15$ bonus into your account which you can use to trade and withdraw any profit that you make.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i am a newbie here and have to learn more and gain knowledge to earn from Forex trading business.When i trade first i lose my some amount because i had lack of knowledge and experience but now i am working hard and try to increase my knowledge and experience.This help me earn a lot and become a successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes dear you are at right place and you will get all help through this forum so whatever is your doubt feel free to put in front of the forum and all senior members along with admin will try their level best to help out, as you are newbie its my suggestion never hurry to trade on real account first get enough experience and confidence by trading on demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Welcome to new traders in this forum I also new here and enjoying my posting and sharing my knowledge and experience with this forum you are at right place everyone this forum is very good for learning and along with it we can make bonus too from here for our real trading I am sure you all will love to learn and earn in this forum best wishes to you all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am also newbie, but a little bit senior in this forum as well as real trading. You are most welcome in the roboforex family. As a newbie the first and foremost task is to gather the required skill and knowledge through study and practice. Without becoming skilled it is very hard to get real benefit from this real trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast