Thread: Power of market Trend

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19

Cool Power of market Trend

Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    C0XsUXo.jpg
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Congratulation to open a new thread and thanks for sharing your knowledge. You are really giving a good example of trend trading I hope that most of traders will take benefit from this thread and do trade with proper stop loss and proper money management. I also watch crude oil from many weeks it comes down day by day now let's see what will be happen. Overall, it's totally oversold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    There is a properve in forex world that is, trend is your friend, so we know that how much is the necessary is market trend is. We have to trade always with market trend, but we have to identify the market trend at first, we cab get helps from trend line for that. Trend is our real friend in forex market, remember that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    It is one thing knowing the trend and then for you to know the rules and way of taking the trend trade is another thing. Therefore, you should know the trend and understand the candle stick signals, because they form right after the drop or the high of price. Therefore also, noting those support and resistance zones on the chart will for sure help a trader know when the trend is about setting out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    There is Power in trading the trend, but where I think we get some things wrong is on thinking that the result that we got from back testing can be repeated over again in the live account, you said oil was in a trend that gave over 2,600 pips, but I can assure you that that in live trading, you cannot get this type of money because emotions and other factors would be involved in the process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The trend has the profitability potential, however, as a trader making use of it as well, we can earn a lot of profits from the reversal, so therefore we ought to know that it is all both ways. We ought to learn the trading of the trend and then have it in the back of our mind that the price could reverse and then there could be some trouble getting to locate price and make good decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    There is a properve in forex world that is, trend is your friend, so we know that how much is the necessary is market trend is. We have to trade always with market trend, but we have to identify the market trend at first, we cab get helps from trend line for that. Trend is our real friend in forex market, remember that.
    Yes i agree with you that is trend time as excellent strategy and there are many of traders use it . But there is a problem as some people think about. It is that how long the drawing is true or not . There are many use it but they loose also .so the lesson in appropriate time frame

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Yes you are exactly notify a right thing in market because all of our losing will is in same picture we are trend trader it is good think in same situation a trader is working and without stoploss how he can survive first of all we lose most of money and then stress get controlled and we face more losses due to panic attack so avoid such situation and use a good risk management in trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I think you are taking about the risk of market because in this market we see same condition with different aspect only a successful trader perform our trade better here , we use trendline trading it is beneficial but without learning in market it is not possible we must always plan B for trade and never forget to use risk management .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 4
    The trend has very important power that anyone cannot afford to ignore because trend is our friend, a proper understanding concerning how to trade the trend will lead to a better earning ability for those who have been able to follow the trend, using the power of the trend to make profits is something each forex trader must ensure that they have. The trend is our friend for a very good reason.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast