Power of market Trend - Page 73
Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 860

Thread: Power of market Trend

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    Promo (¢)
    8,220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

    Cool Power of market Trend

    Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    Attachment 25910
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

    Not allowed!

  2. #721
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    You are perfectly right but many people make the mistake of going against the trend and that way they end up getting a margin call. We have to find out good strategies that can help us to see on our charts the possible trends in a currency pair. How much profits we make by following the trend or market depends on our skills and experience we got.
    Then it shows that they lack experience, no one who is more experienced should think about going against the trend. Basically, trading in line with the trend is what I think the traders are going to learn even when they are new to the market. Therefore when there is a good knowledge on how to trade the trend, I am sure that traders will be able to make good decisions.

    Not allowed!

  3. #722
    Registered user sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Promo (¢)
    3,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Then it shows that they lack experience, no one who is more experienced should think about going against the trend. Basically, trading in line with the trend is what I think the traders are going to learn even when they are new to the market. Therefore when there is a good knowledge on how to trade the trend, I am sure that traders will be able to make good decisions.
    It is not all about experience in most cases, in most cases, it is just that the traders don't have the discipline, some feel the need to always take trades, so that gets to make them make a whole lot of mistakes, as a matter of fact, experience from how I trade and what has happened in my trading account has made me know that discipline will determine more of the choice we make.

    Not allowed!

  4. #723
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,983
    Promo (¢)
    13,067
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Market trend is very powerful and it is not advice able to go against the market trend that will be very dangerous for us,unless a trader that has the necessary skills and experience to trade such conditions only,we must learn to follow the trend all the time that is the only way we can be successful here.

    Not allowed!

  5. #724
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,108
    Promo (¢)
    105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Trend is good, trend is very important and it is considered to be a friend to the trader, any trader who do not understand what the trend of the market is can not trade the forex market successfully. But it is one thing to know when a trend is forming and it is another thing to have the understanding of following the market trend. Many time we do not see the trend of the market until it has gone for a very long term before we realized it was a trend and this is one of the reasons so many traders do enter into the market when the tend of the market is almost coming to an end.

    Not allowed!

  6. #725
    Registered user amjad23510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,651
    Promo (¢)
    105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    Trend is good, trend is very important and it is considered to be a friend to the trader, any trader who do not understand what the trend of the market is can not trade the forex market successfully. But it is one thing to know when a trend is forming and it is another thing to have the understanding of following the market trend. Many time we do not see the trend of the market until it has gone for a very long term before we realized it was a trend and this is one of the reasons so many traders do enter into the market when the tend of the market is almost coming to an end.
    you are right dear.forex market is risky and while working with market we need to analyse it in proper manner before opening or closing a trade we need to know the behavior of a pair and also we should have some knowledge about fundamental analysis to check the news data and trade in more effective manner.forex trading is profitable after proper learning and practice.we need to learn about the trend analysis because it is the main thing for a trader.

    Not allowed!

  7. #726
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,993
    Promo (¢)
    4,335
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Market trend are very important thing for trader then you should make everyday simple or strong trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit or loss in it. Technical trading method and moving average indicator both are very good and reliable way for trader to analysis the market for making simple or strong trend line strategy.

    Not allowed!

  8. #727
    Registered user Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,422
    Promo (¢)
    6,420
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    It's always been important to follow the trend because we can see how strong it have always be when we get to follow the trend to trade forex. The trend is the traders best friend and such trend gives traders the possible chance to make profits from forex. This trend have gone to be the best way to trade forex and its sure the best way for us to earn and realize our goals. This trend is successfully needed to trade good and the best thing for a trader is to learn how to follow it.

    Not allowed!

  9. #728
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,453
    Promo (¢)
    6,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Market trend are very important thing for trader then you should make everyday simple or strong trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit or loss in it. Technical trading method and moving average indicator both are very good and reliable way for trader to analysis the market for making simple or strong trend line strategy.
    Market price movement is called market trend and it is most important thing for trader for making good capital but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the trend line strategy.

    Not allowed!

  10. #729
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Market trend are very important thing for trader then you should make everyday simple or strong trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit or loss in it. Technical trading method and moving average indicator both are very good and reliable way for trader to analysis the market for making simple or strong trend line strategy.
    Instead the whole movement is very powerful for the traders to know how to handle the market and take trades, before you will trade the market trend, you should get to learn, first of all, the market is complex, you need to take time and then be good at analysis, my analysis has been improving lately and that has made me able to be good at making analysis on the trend and also side ways market.

    Not allowed!

  11. #730
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    721
    Promo (¢)
    10,835
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    A trader will gain the powerful results if they follow the market properly so trend is the powerful method to work and with the help of analyse the market and the power to identify the right trend are all the key factors to make the success easier way to reach from the Forex live market so we should learn a strategy properly and we must follow the trend which is generally the powerful material to work .

    Not allowed!

Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •