Thread: Power of market Trend

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19

Cool Power of market Trend

Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    Attachment 25910
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    We can enjoy the very best way to follow this trend and increase our opportunity to keep it up with good profits. The trend is powerful and following the trend will surely bring about the best trade we can always depend on. The trend gives traders the chance to see they don't trade wrongly but follow trades that will increase every of their chances to make money from trading. The trend can be powerful and its sure one of the best way for us to trade this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    if we really know how to follow the trend then this time we have already gotten the ticket to make good earning and even get the success in the market, the trend is the real map for us as retail traders which should be known well and followed . in this part, traders need good enough experiences to understand the market situation till make proper decision to set the position and sustain them with good money managements
    the trend is the foundation for us to trade with using any trading methods, and validate it with support resistance as foundation also, then these two things become the effective way to trade in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    With the power of market real trend well we can easily develop successful strategy for trading and generate a lot of profit from market. But you have need to work on market with good learning and properly planning then you can getting good knowledge about market movement well and earn everyday capital profit from stock market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Trend trading is very simple way to understand market direction and if we calculate it in right way so that will help to generate good results we always have to be prepare ourself for trading with the best ideas of trend and with the use of sense and good ability of strategy building we are able to with successful trading .
    A lot of trading way or tool now these available in forex market which are helping us to calculate the market real direction well however when we can start our trade in market then it good working and help us to generate daily basic a lot of profit from market. Trend line strategy are very effective and more then profitable strategy for trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Understand market real trend or direction well does't simple matter for everyone you have need to good learning and always focus on market movement well after getting strong signal about market real movement direction well you can make strong and successful trend line strategy and increase everyday some pips good profit from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Trend trading is good and also profitable, experience has made me know that, but as I learned more deeper and then got to know about the use of the other means of trading, I learned that generally the forex market is profitable, we just ought to have a good strategy and discipline for making analysis and then I think we can make good analysis and follow the market approach quite more effectively.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    Trend is very powerful and it is better not to try to go aginst it as trend has big inertion and it can not stop without important event or news. New traders usually try to go against trend and they lose money because trend is very powerful. It is better to wait for corrections and only then open orders in general market direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    A lot of trading way or tool now these available in forex market which are helping us to calculate the market real direction well however when we can start our trade in market then it good working and help us to generate daily basic a lot of profit from market. Trend line strategy are very effective and more then profitable strategy for trading on this business.
    There has been a great number of trading indicators and other good strategies which can be of help to trader to analyse the market so that the trend of the market can be plainly revealed. We can work with them when we already achieve the good ones which can work well for us. We are trading the market to be profiting, we have to do this carefully and let our trading experience be our only guide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Power of trend is not seen every day or every week. Last Thursday we saw in the GBPUSD and EURUSD and etc. price. People last Friday market created trend will be restored by reversal and some of them opened trade for a reversal but market hard and should came down till ending time last week. For situation we need to wait. Problem trader easily be convinced to trade the market when he not so much clear the market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Trend is the powerful element which is the best way for analyse the market and through the help of good strategies we will gain power of best accuracy ratios so we have the better trade skills and good knowledge to make the trade very well and through own ideas and planing we will define the trade in the accurate manners .

Not allowed!

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast