Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of market Trend

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Cool Power of market Trend

Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    Attachment 25910
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Traders will need to respect and acknowledge the power form the trend in the market no matter what. Surely some might think of them as a factor that is very important but what is important will be the underlying event and reason behind that trend. Unless it is clear, the risk in our own trading will be too high to be true even if we follow the trend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Market trend is very important for us that is reason we must work according to the market trend to earn profit from this business. we must focus on use good and effective trading strategies in trading because only high accuracy trading methods are give us easy earning. We must use a trading strategy with care because without care traders success is never be easy for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Market trend is very important for us that is reason we must work according to the market trend to earn profit from this business. we must focus on use good and effective trading strategies in trading because only high accuracy trading methods are give us easy earning. We must use a trading strategy with care because without care traders success is never be easy for them.
    Trend in market is created and last for days to weeks. longer time is possible to happen but not it's quite rare to see in major pairs, at least it's possible with a few correction areas first. trading with market trend will depend on trader's patience in waiting for the moment to enter with a strong support from a strategy. once we all has the preparation, it's up to market when it wants to give the clues for next possible trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Forex market is always follow its trend because traders success is possible only if they are follow the market trend with good planning. Market trend is very important for us and use the strong trading strategy this is easy for traders to earn money from this business. I love to trade with support and resistance level trading strategy which is always give me big earning in every trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    We have all what it takes to make money from the market, but the things that we have to take into consideration is that we should not only depend on the trend, but we should learn of more better way of trading the trend, because the trend is so much simple, but then can be complex and then have you loss your money when you are not so much skilled on trading it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Forex market is always follow its trend because traders success is possible only if they are follow the market trend with good planning. Market trend is very important for us and use the strong trading strategy this is easy for traders to earn money from this business. I love to trade with support and resistance level trading strategy which is always give me big earning in every trade.
    Trade with support and resistance trading method are very important for trader after it you can easily understand market real trend well for making strong and successful trend line high accuracy strategy for trading on it. Sometime when trader work on it without understanding market real direction and trend he could more then time face loss from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There are several important points related to trend trading.
    First of all, most of the trends could be defined after the first pullback (at least). This creates some difficulties for those who are going to join the movement with suitable risk-reward ratio. Sometimes it is possible to spot the trend reversal pattern, but opening positions before the trend confirmation seems to be more countertrend trading than trend following. And the same time, such attempts to find the revresal that just appears give the best possible risk reward ratio. At the same time, it is important to understand that win rate colud be quite poor.
    Secondly, each timeframe has its own trends. It means that downtrend on 5M could be a short pullback in a huge uptrend on 1H, so it is important to keep it in mind and always chech higher timeframes to understand the whole picture.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    The trend is the power that the trader has,it is the easiest way to approach the market,the major issue there is that traders most understand what it takes and how to identify trend,once we learn how to identify trend everything else will be much easier for us as traders,although it is one thing to identify the trend another thing to follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghtar View Post
    Market trend are very powerful thing for everyone after it you should develop strong and successful trend line strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit from it. I have use and prefer technical trading method to properly identify the market and try to understand market real direction well for getting everyday some pips good profit from stock market.
    Yes, the forex trend is powerful, this is the direction of the forex field and traders will not be making too much mistakes when they are trading forex trend only. To trade the forex trend is all about making the correct long term forex analysis, and that will be pointing directly to the forex trend for traders. It now depends on how solid the forex strategy whom the trader is using to trade the trend can be, that determines the outcome of the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, the forex trend is powerful, this is the direction of the forex field and traders will not be making too much mistakes when they are trading forex trend only. To trade the forex trend is all about making the correct long term forex analysis, and that will be pointing directly to the forex trend for traders. It now depends on how solid the forex strategy whom the trader is using to trade the trend can be, that determines the outcome of the trade.
    Yeah once we find the market trend and trying to detecting it and follow it then we are in the right path of the market that is the right track to open the trade and close it at the end to form success so trend of market is always the good thing that develop good changes to form success and if we are good in this element than we are not longer be far from the profitable results .

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast