Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of market Trend

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Cool Power of market Trend

Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    Attachment 25910
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    To know that market trend have not possible for every trader in this business because you could need more then learning and perfect trading tool to know that market trend well then you will make it any trend line and other trading strategy for trading and get daily basic good profit in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trend will let the trader to be able to make continuous money because the trader will follow the trend that lead to making of more and more profits, the trader can make more and more money if he trades always with the trend because following of the trend is always profitable and the risk is small when compared to the winning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Crude oil easily create a good trend, the volatility is higher than the currency trading so I think you should trade it with more caution, the example that you sited with the pair moving 2600 pips within the period under review is good, but the actual reality is that you will never get that amount of money from trading it because of emotions other things. There will always be a trend to follow as long as our watchword is patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trend is the basis of the market, and learn how to draw it is the most important thing in the technical analysis, and there is a saying that the trend is a friend of the trader, and I advise everyone, whether beginners or professional to learn and mastering his drawing, and there are two types up trend and down trend, good luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    the trend should never be ignored while trading, traders should trade in the direction of the trend at most and trades against the trend should have tight stop loss in case the trend suddenly resume. I find trading in the direction of the as the easiest way to trade. Established trend are always very evident so there is no need to ponder whether to buy or to sell. While trading in the direction of the trend, your work is just to find a very good entry point (best is at dynamic resistance or support) and find a good exit point before a major correction.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    It is very stronger way for trader to work in trend it is perfect for having better trade results , just follow the price movement and apply a risk management in good manner so in results we have positive trade results and it is always favorable for us to make a good trade and our trading is going to be successful by follow simple trade approach .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The trend has very important power that anyone cannot afford to ignore because trend is our friend, a proper understanding concerning how to trade the trend will lead to a better earning ability for those who have been able to follow the trend, using the power of the trend to make profits is something each forex trader must ensure that they have. The trend is our friend for a very good reason.
    Trend is powerful, and it will be lovelier if traders can trade only the trend. Trading the trend is not likewise the way many traders are rumoring it, trading the trend goes a long way in supporting the view of the trader for excellent trading. And the larger time frame with a good trend indicator are advised for this task. No traders of the trend should likewise exclude the use of management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you can understand market trend well and market enter or exit point then you should easily build strong or profitable trend line strategy for trading and easily get good earning. I love trend line strategy and always use technical or support and resistance method to properly analysis the market and get good earning in it easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by mirzahamza View Post
    If you can understand market trend well and market enter or exit point then you should easily build strong or profitable trend line strategy for trading and easily get good earning. I love trend line strategy and always use technical or support and resistance method to properly analysis the market and get good earning in it easily.
    if we about entry and exit and know trend then whats the remaining? if we know how to trade it means we are expert? but here we are not in actual we are losing still we are making mistakes again and again so we need to change many things, we need to change strategies, emotions control techniques and way of trade and targets, if we are earning still we need to check period as well, some orders profit can not determine we are good or not

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Market trend are major thing to make any trading strategy for trading because without understand market trend and good knowledge anyone have not make strong or profitable strategy for trading and could not get success in it. I think always strong or profitable strategy determine the trader learning and understand.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast