Thread: Power of market Trend

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19

Cool Power of market Trend

Hello guys,
    I hope everyone is fine and enjoy your weekend with family.
    It's my second thread in this forum and I always think to share my knowledge with every friend.
    Today I will talk about the power of trend. I want to say one thing to all traders no one can become successful those who are think their analysis are more powerful than Trend. This type of trader always lose money in the market.
    Attachment 25910
    Just, check the chart of crude oil where market comes down more than 2600 pips. I think this is the best example of trend trading. Now it's time to change your mind and follow the market trend to do safe trading. Kindly share your own point of view I have need your precious feedback.
    Hope for the best good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    trend line trading is effective for a trader if he knows about the market behavior, trend is your boss and also your friend if you have know about placing a useful tools to be successful trade such as try to follow a useful stop loss and adopt a good money and risk management but without learning in this risky market it is not possible to win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I get to know and confirm the trend if I am making use of different time frames which are higher time frame, that is when it gets to much easier to be used in knowing the movement of different time frames and then we can get to be profitable trading that way. Using higher time frames is the best and way to trading with higher accuracy.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I get to know and confirm the trend if I am making use of different time frames which are higher time frame, that is when it gets to much easier to be used in knowing the movement of different time frames and then we can get to be profitable trading that way. Using higher time frames is the best and way to trading with higher accuracy.
    Yes dear I am agree about your point of view hundred percent. because when we are use higher time frame it giving us more accuracy than lower time frames. Mostly we have need to use only one time frame like weekly and daily. if we saw many candles in different time frames then we are confused about the market trend. As you can check in this chart that how market respect the trend.
    9UBUzGS.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Title of this thread is power of trend but i see in chart market break it trend and moving downside very fast so how do you explain it , you must have to share the way how we prevent to make our trading ideas well we have to follow a good management system so this will always have to make good trade ideas .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    An experienced trader knows that following the trend is just the best way to trade in the market in general, because when you follow the trend, it means that you are being able to have evaluate the amount of buyers and sellers in the market and then you trading along side with the best way the bigger boys in the market trades, therefore it is a good thing for each and every trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 4
    The market trends are very powerful, trading with the trends gives the trader much more opportunity to become profitable than when someone goes in the opposite direction to the trends, market trends always contains the best trades that we could take, some things that will strength to a trend is news, if we don't see volatility, it means a trend is weak and that won't be profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes i agree with you, according to my opinion market trend is the thing which gives the idea to a trader that when the market will move in upward direction or in downward direction and if a trader will have good experience then he will easily tell the right direction of this forex trading market and trade in it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trend is our best friend we always have need to follow the market trend to do safe trading. As you can check the GBP USD chart in this pair we are looking a good opportunity to sell for a long target. But, as everyone knows that these days market is totally moves by fundamental crisis so they are not focus on long term trading.
    vi9KRKG.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Trend is our best friend we always have need to follow the market trend to do safe trading. As you can check the GBP USD chart in this pair we are looking a good opportunity to sell for a long target. But, as everyone knows that these days market is totally moves by fundamental crisis so they are not focus on long term trading.
    vi9KRKG.jpg
    It is really necessary to follow the trend and go with to have some green pips with consistent profit.We should trade with trend and not to go in opposite direction because it is too much risky to go against the trend and it can waste the trading account.learning and proper practice is necessary to become successful in trading and to maintain our career.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Market trend is so much powerful and its the only way that is help traders to earn profit on this business. Market is always follow the market trend and when traders are use good and effective trading ways on this business they can make easily big profit on this business. Market is always follow its trend that is reason we must follow the market trend if we want to get success on this business.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast