Greed is good in the trading?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greed is good in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question Greed is good in the trading?

I think if we mange the greed well in the trading then i think the greed is good in the trading because i think if we have the greed in the trading then it motivated us in the trading so i think the greed is good in the trading to make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No way sir! greed is very dangerous thing and it can ruin the account completely so we must trade as per the calculated lot size which fund permits anything beyond that in order to grab more profit is very dangerous and we must take extra care in taking those steps as the Forex trading business is by default a very risky business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think if we mange the greed well in the trading then i think the greed is good in the trading because i think if we have the greed in the trading then it motivated us in the trading so i think the greed is good in the trading to make the good profit in the trading.
    In my opinion neither greed or fear is good for a Forex trader. Both things will weak your emotion and you will decide from your heart to create a position instead of using the mind and the technical strategy. So to get success in Forex market it is always advice start learning and then try to earning because knowledge will increase your confidence level and to decide the stop loss or profit booking level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Greed is an enemy of success. There is no way that greed can be good for any trader. And greed cannot be a motivator to help anybody trade forex. Any forex trader who wants to succeed in this forex business must eliminate greed completely from their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Greed is one of the enemy of the Forex market.I think greedy is one of the causes of loose in Forex market.We should stop being greedy we should depend on the market analysis and never depend on feelings and emotions because all our emotion and feeling lead us to be greedy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Greed is a human behavior and emotion it arise when we are successful and we keep earning more from Forex trading business. Greed can make us win in a second of trade but in most of the cases when the greed arise without a market analysis it can make us face a huge loss in trading. Greed is never good in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    Greed is not good in trading, it will gives us more and more loss. Greed never be helpful for us and no role in motivation. Greed has role in destroying the trading account of the trader. Greed must be controlled and by doing more and more practice in demo account, we will be able to earn money without involving this emotion so this is not a good for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    No i don't think that greed is good for any Forex traders.Greed is a part of emotions.And emotions are very harmful for a trader in Forex trading market.A trader needs to control his/her emotions in order to make successful trades with minimum risk involved in it.Greed is very dangerous thing in Forex and it an ruin your account and capital completely.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    I'll rather say knowing when apply leverage would help you exploit market opportunity better, greed is rather a bit extreme why to want to make more Gaines in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well i will not say that greed is good in trading because greed is the negative part of our personality but i agree that sometimes greed does help us to get profits like if there is no greed then we might not be trading in forex here and there would not be any goal for us.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast