GNT/USD. R Trader

Thread: GNT/USD. R Trader

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

GNT/USD. R Trader

GNT/USD

Golem Network Token is an Ethereum based ERC20 token which is paid by the user for renting computational power. Providers can freely set their price in GNT as the rental price. Since Golem works as a marketplace, therefore, these prices will reach equilibrium over time. GNT is also required to submit deposits to providers and for participation in the application registry.

This instrument is available for trading on the platform R trader. You can start trading with as few as 10 USD on your trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    GNT USD is still ranging after it was able to cross the Ichimoku clouds downwards from 1.0000, the pressure that is being mounted on it is still very high to sell, price is still well below clouds, even the future clouds is still reflecting a sell, if the price can go to 0.8000 that would be a bullish resumption, if not we would still be expecting nothing but a sell.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    gnt.png

The current price in the GNT-USD trading instrument is $0.06965. The GNT currency is volatile, firstly because it is a new currency and amounts of trade are still small. If you trade it, you need to be very cautious. After reaching its local minimum a week ago, GNT started to grow and keeps growing until today, with certain retracement. I do not think that indicators are important in this volatile case (also with price gaps), but I still attached them for anyone interested. The most important one is Fibo levels (now the price is near 38.20). In this situation, I can only consider buying at dips, say, buy limit at $0.061.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Golem versus the USD fell off from 0.0790 to around 0.06100 where it obviously found a support before it now began to make a retracement which saw it climbing all the way up to 0.07100 before the upper band of the Bollinger indicator stood as a resistance, it is now coming back down probably to take out the previous low it made at 0.06100 we should expect more selling power through to 0.05000 and below.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    gnt.png

The rate in GNT-USD is 0.06692$. Despite high fluctuations of this rate, the trend is absent. The price is below 800-hours simple moving average, which is 0.07 USD. 4-hours stochastic (5,3,3) is noisy and not informative today. I believe this pair needs time to attract significant trading volumes to make price movements more predictable and eliminate price gaps. Thus far, I can only recommend to buy at the 2019 yearly bottom, buy limit at $0.06.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Golem just went below 0.06300 while it broke below the lower band of the bollinger indicator, this is a further testimony that the crypto currency is still bearish. I think it will go straight to 0.06000 before it can do another retracement that should see it heading back to the 0.07100 which is the upper band of the bollinger indicator, I am bearish with the present movement.

Not allowed!