How we make the success strategy ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How we make the success strategy ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Cool How we make the success strategy ?

I think to make the successive strategy in the forex trading is very difficult but i think if we make the strategy in the demo trading that give us the success in the demo and then we implement it in the live trading then we get the success and i think the best way to make the success strategy is the demo where we develop our strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there are some steps which we need to know for us then we can do trading with properly, and one of them is about demo account, we can take learning and practicing with using demo account, this is the best place for us to prepare ourselves as well as we can then we get ready to enter real account later, demo account is the best simulation for us, it follows the market with real time and make us easy to adapt in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I think the best way to make our own success strategy by doing serious practice over demo account, usually as the money in demo account is virtual people do not practice seriously and they place random trades and generally in demo maximum trades results in profits which makes people to think that they can earn on demo account with this style of trading but that thing does not happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think to make the successive strategy in the forex trading is very difficult but i think if we make the strategy in the demo trading that give us the success in the demo and then we implement it in the live trading then we get the success and i think the best way to make the success strategy is the demo where we develop our strategy.
    Forex market is too easy for those who love to learn things. and use good strategy and have some days of experience.
    Because Forex market run on the technical strategy and the global political and economy news.
    So to get success you have to stay updated always with current trend.
    SO to make successful strategy find out your previous mistake or winning reasons, get experts recommendation and their testimonials etc..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly a forex trader must work on the demo account to develop good trading systems and strategies that can trade profitably in the market. But it is much better for new traders to practice and develop their strategies with real money on a cent account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, accurate strategy is a strategy that has always developed, and of course, we had better use the demo accounts to develop such strategies. If we develop the strategy through a real account then we will make a lot of losses. Previously, I often make the mistake of developing a strategy through a real account, and the result is I often get a stop out, even the many forums bonus get a margin call until I had experienced a shortage of capital, so I think it needs to use a demo account if I want to develop a strategy that I later used for real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Every trader needs a perfect success strategy in order to start trading in Forex. Having a success strategy a trader may take help from the Forum posts or help from any senior trader. Or he can use his skills and talent to make a perfect strategy for himself and first test it's profitability in the demo account and then try it in real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Successful strategy did not make easily. It needs much time and hard work by the forex trader. We must be perfect in forex trading market all the time. We must have more knowledge of forex market and have strong rules. It takes more than a year to make a strong trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    A trader should always make successful strategies time to time in Forex trading business.A Forex trader should always practice trading in demo accounts and after experience should trade in real account.He/she should make new strategies time too time because the market is not stable and its moves every time.A trader should also learn from his mistakes in order to make profit in next trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Trading and observing the market on demo account it would go a long way in learning how to become a good trader and establishing a quality strategy which is key in carrying out a well articulated execution.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast