Thread: Bullish Harami

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 4

Bullish Harami

Bullish Harami

Bullish Harami:-

One of the Japanese candlestick models comes at the end of the downward trend to indicate the end of the downward trend and the beginning of the uptrend.

The Pattern consists of two candles:-

1:-
    The first candle: a large low candle and its top and bottom tails are small.
    2:- The second candle: A rising candle, a small body, the upper tail and a small bottom, which is closed and sealed inside the first candle range.

15427003911.png

154281531973021.jpeg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    I see this harami like the inside bar set up with a different name, as long as there is a series of candlestick after that, nothing stop it from being called the inside bar, there are many candlestick strategy that we can trade, I don't know if you trade just the harami pattern because from my observation, these candlestick only show up in the charts once in a while, except I am missing something here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I see this harami like the inside bar set up with a different name, as long as there is a series of candlestick after that, nothing stop it from being called the inside bar, there are many candlestick strategy that we can trade, I don't know if you trade just the harami pattern because from my observation, these candlestick only show up in the charts once in a while, except I am missing something here.
    yes but in candlestick pattern you need of more experience, pattern name and their working you can understand in some hours but after that still you can not apply them i am sure, when you will use again and again on demo then you can understand their real pattern, same pattern can behave different way in different market situations so you need to learn these situations as well and it required huge time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    It is interesting to know that pin bar candle is not the only candlestick pattern that signifies trend reversal , there are some other patterns as well and one if them is this Bullish Harami candlestick pattern.I consider Bullish Harami relevant when it appears at the base of a downtrend , in fact , seeing it could be telling a trader that the market is temporarily at the base and from there , a pull back or complete reversal is quite possible

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    I think I need to learn and memorize this kind of patterns back again to sharpen my memories about the strategy. I have read and applied this patterns many times in my trade but could not remember exactly the name is. What I always remember the names are engulfing, tweezer, shooting star, and doji. Although this thread was created a year ago, I am taking this seriously now and I am about to go for my learning with this candlestick.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    In candlestick patterns , we have some patterns that give bullish signal , bearish signal , trend reversal signal and trend continuation signal . Bullish or bearish Harami is one of the trend reversal signal which come time comes with better trade opportunity . For the validity of this pattern to be established , there is need fir market to have been following a particular trend and when that price moves near confluence area of support or resistance , where this pattern occurs , you may be sure of having a good trade setup developing there .

Not allowed!