Commission for profit: 35 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

STRATEGY: Trendline on 4 hour chart

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I believe i over budgeted for my trading journal, instead of the normal budget of $200 which intended for it, i invested $247.95. I have made that correction by making withdraw of $47.95, i now have the real value of $200. I will be trading this capital with a committed lot size of 0.05, i will try not to let fear affect me by trading this capital based on my confirmed signal only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Well done brother, you have started a good journey, your strategy which is trend line using the four hour time frame is quite good to be honest, but how many pairs do you trade with this strategy, because I know the getting trading signals from the 4 hour is usually very difficult, sometimes it can happen once a week for a particular pair, how do you manage that aspect of your strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Finally, i have made my first awaited order. I saw a strong trendline supporting EURAUD on 4 hours chart, this trendline support has been there for long, it is not easy for the market to break it lower. I will remain positive to the buying of EURAUD today, this already made me to buy the market without thinking twice.

Entry price: 1.56926
    Lot size: 0.1
    Take profit: 1.5871
    Stop loss:1.5660

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Welcome Toyen to journal section. Hope to see your success in the coming weeks and you will sure enjoy the ability to make good trade which is good. It's a nice setup for the euraud to buy at the support level and see you can grab some profits. However I hope you understand your risk management so that you don't go ahead to easily loose your capital with high lot size.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I have to confess that today is a bad day for my trading, i started badly and it was not a sad mood for me. My trade with EURAUD made me to lose, i close the trade early before it meet my stop loss when i discovered that the market has already change the direction. I later entered EURUSD when it is well supported by my trendline support. The two trade went wrongly, but thank to my stop loss in both trades, that is why i lost little.

I also made some withdrawal to cool my head for now, i will redeposit it bad over the time...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    eurusd should go up because its too low and on support level but still its not moving properly up because of real trend, its real long time trend was up, other thing if you have made withdrawl for backup this is one best decision,save some money as backup it can help us in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    eurusd should go up because its too low and on support level but still its not moving properly up because of real trend, its real long time trend was up, other thing if you have made withdrawl for backup this is one best decision,save some money as backup it can help us in trading
    I have noticed that eurusd is going down, this is plain with the price action on the daily chart, we should use higher time frame for our forex analysis, that is how we will not be making mistake of the trades we entered. I saw the eurusd going up in the morning but i did not do anything about it since i knew it was coming down. I am expecting more selling with this forex asset this week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    I think the reversal was the case of what happened to EURUSD today, i thought that it will go up after being supported by my trendline support. But it broke the trendline support and i had to go home with second loss of the day because of that. The major currencies are hard to predict these days, we only have to be careful in all the analysis we are making, and make sure that we use stop loss always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I get to see that the sell we saw on GBPJPY yesterday is now over, the market is now supported by my trendline resistance and i am using the candlesticks nature on 4 hours chart to make my buy decision today. I did not let my stop loss to be more than 25 pips, i like it when i lose little at the time the market did not do what i expected.

Entry price: 145.213
    Lot size: 0.02
    Take profit: 146.447
    Stop loss:144.939

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast