Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

STRATEGY: Trendline on 4 hour chart

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I agree with that, trading with higher time frames makes trading to be simpler to us, we will not be losing with it the way we can be losing with the trading of the lower time frames. The higher time frames will also give traders the convenience of trading the market, it will not let us trade under much efforts which could cause stress for our regular trading.
    The higher time frame is the best in forex field, this is the time frame in whom the trader will get to analyze the forex field in order to know the trend of the forex market. We can not do much success without the use of the higher time frames, that is why i do not like forex traders who are trading the forex field with lower time frame. They are the ones who are losing regularly, but they will still not listen.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Trend line trading with the four hour time frame is very profitable especially for a trader that uses good money management, but the only disadvantages could the inability to analyse with different time frame, it would be disappointing to use one time frame and be confident about your strategy, you will only be trading blindly by doing that. It is not advisable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The higher time frame is the best in forex field, this is the time frame in whom the trader will get to analyze the forex field in order to know the trend of the forex market. We can not do much success without the use of the higher time frames, that is why i do not like forex traders who are trading the forex field with lower time frame. They are the ones who are losing regularly, but they will still not listen.
    Trading the bigger time frames will let traders to trade carefully and peacefully. To trade the lower time frames is the reason why many traders are stressed with their trading. To trade the market with the best results lies with what the trader knows and how good the plan of the trader on what he knows. I like your suggestion on the trend trading as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Trading the bigger time frames will let traders to trade carefully and peacefully. To trade the lower time frames is the reason why many traders are stressed with their trading. To trade the market with the best results lies with what the trader knows and how good the plan of the trader on what he knows. I like your suggestion on the trend trading as well.
    The reason of stress is not time frame but big size lots used in small time frames. It is better to use samller size lots and higher time frames and traders will earn more money without big stress. Big size lots are closed very fast and earnings are not so big but risk is large. The same profit can be done with smaller size lots but bigger time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The higher time frame is the best in forex field, this is the time frame in whom the trader will get to analyze the forex field in order to know the trend of the forex market.
    The truth is out standing that whenever we are able to start using our trading systems on the higher time frames then it is more better to start seeing the market trends which are able to make use more profits over time, but we might not be trading everyday like when we are using smaller time frames, but it calls for patience too, because whenever we are dealing with the forex market then we should be able to develop huge discipline and patience as to wait for the price to come our way or start doing things that we have planned before ahead of time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    It is never the bad idea for forex traders to be trading with the bigger time frames, the bigger time frames will reduce the stress and losses in whom forex traders could get. To trade with the bigger time frames will force the trader to trade the long term forex methods in whom the trader will get to be successful. It takes time and a dedicated trading for traders to get this done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The trading of 4 hour time frame is something that many Forex traders don't find as appealing because it seems to take time, the strategy which is dependent on the time frame needs patience, without which we are going to find ourselves in serious challenges which is something we rarely do as traders, using the 4 hour can be very tasking.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123