Investment period: 4 weeks

STRATEGY: Trendline on 4 hour chart

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have to confess that today is a bad day for my trading, i started badly and it was not a sad mood for me. My trade with EURAUD made me to lose, i close the trade early before it meet my stop loss when i discovered that the market has already change the direction. I later entered EURUSD when it is well supported by my trendline support. The two trade went wrongly, but thank to my stop loss in both trades, that is why i lost little.

I also made some withdrawal to cool my head for now, i will redeposit it bad over the time...
    Some trading days are like that, trend lines do fail because you did not follow the rules, I have read from people that a trend line is not confirmed until there is a third touch, but I am seeing that you trade this trend line after two touches, that is already a bad idea, the losses you made can be recovered, although I think your stop loss was too high, using 0.10 was not good enough, that is why you made such losses in a small period of time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with the trendline on H4 chart is good and profitable and makes good money because the chart is strong and gives good results that leads to making of good money always, it is better also to look to daily chart to determine the direction on it too and so follow the direction on both H4 and daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Using of the trend line on the higher time frames will make trading more strong and let the trader to get better results and so he will be able to make good money and will save his money from big loses, the trader that follows the trend always will be able to make successful trading and will be able to make more and more money with little risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Using of the trend line on the higher time frames will make trading more strong and let the trader to get better results and so he will be able to make good money and will save his money from big loses, the trader that follows the trend always will be able to make successful trading and will be able to make more and more money with little risk.
    higher time frame and trend line trading is one of best you all know, actually when we use these into trading its best and easy, in swing trading we can confuse we cannot make sure anything, we place sell on little bit up and place buy on little bit down so its not a good way, we should securely trade with some proper learning, if we have good long term trading strategy that is best for us so learn and trade on it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    higher time frame and trend line trading is one of best you all know, actually when we use these into trading its best and easy, in swing trading we can confuse we cannot make sure anything, we place sell on little bit up and place buy on little bit down so its not a good way, we should securely trade with some proper learning, if we have good long term trading strategy that is best for us so learn and trade on it
    There is no doubt in that, the larger time frames are the best, and when traders are using the trendline for their analysis, this will bring out more success in the trading of that trader. We should not be the kind of traders that will be trading with the way that will confuse us, and the way that confuses most traders is for them to trade with bad strategy and lower time frames in combination.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think there is more to trading with higher time frames than it is with smaller time frames because the more the higher time frames then the more stable your trading results would become over time and the more time you have to analyze the forex market which gives you more advantages of making good calls most of the times. There is no need trying to make huge amount of money with small time frames, but even when we trades with small time frames it should be in line with the main market trends as to keep being on the right side of the market at all times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Trading higher time frame is better for many traders because they won't be looking for opportunities where none exists, this will ultimately increase their overall performance and ensure that the trade only when there is a profitable opportunity, sometimes we conclude that anyone that is using this smaller time frame is automatically losing money but that is not true.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Trading higher time frame is better for many traders because they won't be looking for opportunities where none exists, this will ultimately increase their overall performance and ensure that the trade only when there is a profitable opportunity, sometimes we conclude that anyone that is using this smaller time frame is automatically losing money but that is not true.
    There is nothing as good as trading with the larger time frames, that is the time frame that every trader could handle conveniently. I have many trading strategies, and all of them are working rightly with the larger time frame. It is the lower time frames that are bad, traders can not get to trade with the lower time frames, they will get to be losing their money frequently.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trader: Toyen https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/44314/
    Account number: 7233279
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 247.95 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/44314/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 21 November 2018 12:36:06
    Started on: 21 November 2018 12:36:06
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 35 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

STRATEGY: Trendline on 4 hour chart
    hello brother, congratulations on opening the trading journal and you have started promoting things that are very good, hopefully you can profit well and can be consistent, so that people who follow the trade are promoting, and in the future I will try to learn again what the results show , hopefully it can be very useful for everyone, and I hope that a very good development for the future, incidentally I am looking for a master account that I can follow, so that later I can achieve passive profit without having to monitor the monitor as usual. thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    There is nothing as good as trading with the larger time frames, that is the time frame that every trader could handle conveniently. I have many trading strategies, and all of them are working rightly with the larger time frame. It is the lower time frames that are bad, traders can not get to trade with the lower time frames, they will get to be losing their money frequently.
    I agree with that, trading with higher time frames makes trading to be simpler to us, we will not be losing with it the way we can be losing with the trading of the lower time frames. The higher time frames will also give traders the convenience of trading the market, it will not let us trade under much efforts which could cause stress for our regular trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast