Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: My opened positions on a live cent account in pictures

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    12-11-2013 11:35

Attachment 4068

Will be happy to comment. Trades are opened by an EA, using Ichimoku indicator. The starting balance was 30 USD. So far a 30% gain in about a week and a half.

The drawdown is getting deeper. The sell of EURNZD was a bad move. Thing will get better in two hours when US traders start to trade.

12-11-2013 13:26

Attachment 4076

The account leverage is 1:888. Total of 28 couples to trade on D1 and H1 charts. The account is real.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Cent trading accounts have ways through which it makes us to really reduce the losses we might be experiencing during the learning stages of the forex market and it gives us the better understanding on ways through which we can start managing our risks most times.
    i think cent account can not reduce risk level because if we use big lot on cent account and small lot on standard its same, so if we are greedy we open cent account or standard we will do same thing and we will lose just i know,for avoiding loss we need to make good strategy and after that use management no matter what account we are using just make some management in trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i think cent account can not reduce risk level because if we use big lot on cent account and small lot on standard its same,
    Cen account is never the same thing with the standard trading account and whenever we are using the sent account the risks is very small to compare what we are going to face while using the standard trading accounts. Please you should google it and find out yourself what I am saying, but I have personally tried trading with the both accounts and have seen the difference and the thing here is to make sure that we start using the right type of trading accounts for our learning and practicing too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Cen account is never the same thing with the standard trading account and whenever we are using the sent account the risks is very small to compare what we are going to face while using the standard trading accounts. Please you should google it and find out yourself what I am saying, but I have personally tried trading with the both accounts and have seen the difference and the thing here is to make sure that we start using the right type of trading accounts for our learning and practicing too.
    It is never the same thing as the standard account when traders are working with the cent account, the cent account is just the account type that will get to make sure that traders are taking a very low risk, this is better with the traders that are just starting how to trade the market. But for the old traders, they need the standard trading account for their works.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    The cent account and the standard accounts are not just the same thing, the cent account is such an account that is good for traders to do their learning, the traders that are using the demo might choose to advance to trade the cent account. But this cent account is still a real account in which traders could get to make withdrawals, because traders will have to deposit their real money into it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The cent account and the standard accounts are not just the same thing, the cent account is such an account that is good for traders to do their learning, the traders that are using the demo might choose to advance to trade the cent account. But this cent account is still a real account in which traders could get to make withdrawals, because traders will have to deposit their real money into it.
    The cent account is the account for the forex traders who are still new to the forex field, they are using this account type to make little money instead of having the fruitless monetary effort with the demo account. To trade the forex field with cent account is what i have never done, i bypassed it during my learning days, i made sure that i used the standard account immediately i left the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The cent account is the account for the forex traders who are still new to the forex field, they are using this account type to make little money instead of having the fruitless monetary effort with the demo account. To trade the forex field with cent account is what i have never done, i bypassed it during my learning days, i made sure that i used the standard account immediately i left the demo account.
    I agree with your point that the cent account is the account of the traders that are new to the market, the traders that are not new can not be saying they want to be trading with the cent account. They will rather work with the standard account, this is because they are of full experience on how to trade the market, so they will not have any problem trading the standard account.

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041