Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My opened positions on a live cent account in pictures

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    12-11-2013 11:35

Attachment 4068

Will be happy to comment. Trades are opened by an EA, using Ichimoku indicator. The starting balance was 30 USD. So far a 30% gain in about a week and a half.

The drawdown is getting deeper. The sell of EURNZD was a bad move. Thing will get better in two hours when US traders start to trade.

12-11-2013 13:26

Attachment 4076

The account leverage is 1:888. Total of 28 couples to trade on D1 and H1 charts. The account is real.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I had a gain of about 70% in 2 days of my trading career and after 2 days, my account balance became zero as the prices feel of the currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. What kind of strategy you are following to get this profit? I have not used a robot before as I find it risky but if it gives me a consistent profit, I would like to try it out. Any suggestions would be great.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Try to learn from your system. But I cannot able to get clear idea about it. Can you write elaborately about the system so that we all can become benefited. So far I have experienced that manual trading is better than robot trading. Through manual trading we can able to learn forex more accurately and we can also able to bring self-dependency on our own skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Would you please tell me since when you are doing trading and what is your trading strategy it will be good if you will share some trading strategy about your trading because this forum is specially mad for learning and education about forex so please post some screenshots of your own strategy and trading plan in this forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Nothing is easy and when you don't know what need to be done and use robots for trading then the problem you don't know where to stop and you use robots to get whatever possible and because of the fact they trade with predefined values of an indicator they will keep opening orders in range bound markets and that is why they keep loosing equity on consistent basis and blow your account at some point of time even if it had consistent profit for first few days.

regards

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I do not watch any traders to get good and consistent income per month by using Robots for their trading,if they get profit from Robot trading some times then they get more losses next times too,manual trading is the best way to survive in forex market and to earn good and consistent income from forex business..i never try to use Robots for my trading..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    I do not watch any traders to get good and consistent income per month by using Robots for their trading,if they get profit from Robot trading some times then they get more losses next times too,manual trading is the best way to survive in forex market and to earn good and consistent income from forex business..i never try to use Robots for my trading..
    Because, basically, you need to understand about the logic of the EA you are using. For example that the thread starter using EA with the Ichimoku system. Are you going to know the advantages and disadvantages of the Ichimoku EA if you do not understand about the Ichimoku? Using an EA is similar with learn a technical system. You must master the Ichimoku system if you want to get satisfactory results with Ichimoku EA.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Can take advantage of the subject and the benefit of members and the participation of every member of his experience in the trading strategy that can used to benefit the rest of the members and the exchange of information among members so as to benefit from each other

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i do not want to upload live account picture first i have no idea what the process to upload live account picture second still i do not start my live trade and then i still continue my demo trade by the demo and i think by the demo i will be make skill and which is the best helpful for me to make good on trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Hmmmm, this is the reason why i do not do not like the trading with robots The draw down is what makes it a system that is no fit for better trading management. In my own case, i believe that it is good to have a system with a lesser draw down. Please, update more so that we can see its fate finally.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Hmmmm, this is the reason why i do not do not like the trading with robots The draw down is what makes it a system that is no fit for better trading management. In my own case, i believe that it is good to have a system with a lesser draw down. Please, update more so that we can see its fate finally.
    Yeah right .. most EA has high drawdown. Because typically use multiple orders so that will be at risk on the strength margin. The impact, if a transaction is currently open, and then attracted by the opposite trend of the market, perhaps then can make thinning margins. But there is also EA has a small DD, which EA has moeney code managemant therein. And only a single transaction will open with a take profit and stop loss can be set as desired. But, I still prefer the manual to find a good and comfortable advantage because in accordance with risk management.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast