Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My opened positions on a live cent account in pictures

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    12-11-2013 11:35

Attachment 4068

Will be happy to comment. Trades are opened by an EA, using Ichimoku indicator. The starting balance was 30 USD. So far a 30% gain in about a week and a half.

The drawdown is getting deeper. The sell of EURNZD was a bad move. Thing will get better in two hours when US traders start to trade.

12-11-2013 13:26

Attachment 4076

The account leverage is 1:888. Total of 28 couples to trade on D1 and H1 charts. The account is real.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I am a newbie and have not tried any EA or trading robots so far because I have heard that for robot trading we need to have large funds but if any body has got any robots which is and free to use at the same time can be used on cent accounts with 50 to 80 $ fund value then please share on the forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Can be traded through the capital of $ 30 and traded and can achieve good results without the use of which is not the best indicator of trading through the index and I see that trading without a better indicator, but what is important is experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think cent accounts is really helpful way to trade Forex if you are a beginner trader because you will learn new ways of trading with the lowest risk so i think it is a good accounts for all beginner traders that is not have enough experience to trade Forex with the lowest risk also .
    That's right. Cent account is good for beginner because the risk will be lower to trade with cent account than trading with standard account or ecn account. In cent account, 1 lot size is same with 1 cent so it's safer to trade with cent account if we had small amount of fund as capital.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Sir I think manual trading best for trading and hope you are learning daily in this business without any practice and learning we can't make long term income in forex I want to make a long time consistent profit from forex that's why I also focus on good learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    cent account is very encouraging and it good as well to make one become a confident trade,the beauty of trading is that the more understanding we have the better chance of profit we stand when trading,cent account really build one trading confident if as a trader we are patient enough with the market when trading,the kinda understanding we have about trading determine our success rate

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yes right cent account is very useful for a trader in this business no matter you are a new trader or not for our learning its a very good account where we can use very small lot size in the trading and can check our skill and strategies in the market that's why I think cent account is much better than other accounts in robo forex broker.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My friends never try EA for trading most of traders are using now days robots for trading but if you want to learn something in forex and want to become a pro trader then only your hard work and learning will give you all that you want in forex robots will not give you any knowledge I never focus on money learning is very important for me in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    As a new trader I am just concentrating on computer trading right now I not like mobile trading because its not good for new trader so my first aim will be demo learning with pc training hope you are enjoying your trading with mobile and making good money in forex I am happy for you my friend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes trend is our friend in forex but I don't know how to follow a trend in forex for now because as a new trader for now I have to learn about forex very deeply I am checking with a very good strategy for me right now but I will surely learn about trend because a good trend always better for our trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hello sir I am very happy for your performance hope you are enjoying your trading daily in this market but never avoid money management and risk management in this business and do computer trading it will be best for you rather than mobile trading you can use very good EMA use also in forex which will give you nice knowledge of a very good trend also

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast