Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My opened positions on a live cent account in pictures

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    12-11-2013 11:35

photo.jpg

Will be happy to comment. Trades are opened by an EA, using Ichimoku indicator. The starting balance was 30 USD. So far a 30% gain in about a week and a half.

The drawdown is getting deeper. The sell of EURNZD was a bad move. Thing will get better in two hours when US traders start to trade.

12-11-2013 13:26

photo.jpg

The account leverage is 1:888. Total of 28 couples to trade on D1 and H1 charts. The account is real.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-11-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The GBPAUD buy is locked with a sell position of 0.30. I am still bullish but will see...

12-11-2013 15:12

photo.jpg

Just to mention that 1 lot = 1000 USD on this cent account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Dear fxmaster_vn, you said that you use 1:888 leverage? That's not from RoboForex, right? Well, correct me if I wrong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Dear fxmaster_vn, you said that you use 1:888 leverage? That's not from RoboForex, right? Well, correct me if I wrong.
    No, it is not RoboForex. At the moment I am migrating to Robo with 1-3 demo accounts. If in the following month the results are positive, I can think of opening a live account.
    Thank you for your replay!

Here is the end of the saga today in two pictures and with a profit of 0.67 cents. The AUD is by far the weakest currency at the moment.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

And my current open positions are:
    photo 3.jpg

I will stop posting the time, as it is visible on the picture.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    And my current open positions are:
    photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Quick review:
    Any position with lot size 0.40 is opened on a D1 chart, and could take some time to give some 50-100-150 pips profit.
    Any position with lot size 0.35 is opened on a H1 chart. One in every 3-4 proves to be very profitable, but you never know witch one and when.
    Any position with lot size 0.30 is opened on a H1 chart. These trades compensate each other, better not to be used separately. Any of them is good if same (currency/direction) with 0.35 or 0.40 ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Are you trading with robot.are the robots allowed in roboforex.i have used some robots and have some working robots as well.if robots are allowed in roboforex.i will also use robot.it is very easy to trade with robot. i am trading manually now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    are the robots allowed in roboforex.
    As far as I know, Robots are allowed in Roboforex

i have used some robots and have some working robots as well.if robots are allowed in roboforex.i will also use robot.it is very easy to trade with robot.
    Can you please tell me about your experience with trading robots? I haven't tried them so far!
    Glad if u can help!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    would please share your experience about this trading . The advantages , disadvantages it facilities , it's access ability . it's mechanizum & also about activity .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Sometime market move unnecessarily. For this reason we can not fulfill our target. I think you are also face the same situation. So, I am not a experience trader. But my personal thinking is every time we should keep patient in our trading. Because good patient is very essential for Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think cent accounts is really helpful way to trade Forex if you are a beginner trader because you will learn new ways of trading with the lowest risk so i think it is a good accounts for all beginner traders that is not have enough experience to trade Forex with the lowest risk also .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast