Why traders failed in Forex trading again and again - Page 2
Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Why traders failed in Forex trading again and again

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Red face Why traders failed in Forex trading again and again

Hello guys how are you hope everyone is fine today I am going to open my first thread in this forum.
    There is a lot of reasons behind the failure of a trader but I will share my own experience in Forex trading....
    No Trading System.
    It is the first mistake of a trader that he comes in the market without learning a proper trading strategy. Most of new traders are thought that they can become successful without learning the advance knowledge of Forex trading. Which is there wrong thinking which become the cause of their failure.
    Improper Money Management.
    when a trader comes in live market he thought that without following money management we can become successful. But, money management is the only rule which is applicable on all type of trader so it's their second mistake.
    Psychology Of Forex Trading.
    this tool plays more than 70% role in the success of a trader that how to control emotions. When a trader think about opening a then he do trade with high risk that's why his trading strategy not follow his instruction and their account washed out in short period of time.
    if a trader tries to learn these mistakes then he can become successful. It was my own point of view now kindly share your own experience which you learnt in your past.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I couldn't agree less, the reason why the traders keeps on losing and failing in the business is because they don't get to see and understand the use of money and risk management, we can see most of the traders losing every now and then to the market and the losses gets so bad that they loss all of their money to the market, but with risk management those losses could be limited and taken care of.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Many Forex Traders don't understand the psychology behind the Forex Market hence they easily trade recklessly, Forex is basically a business where you must take things easy, trying to make all the money from a single trade is a ticket that will only take you to the destination of losses, also money management has caused more harm than good for people because they don't use it adequately.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    the main issue that caused traders lose their money easily not because they do not have a working strategy or not following money management. their biggest mistake is to fail to understand their own psychology and unable to control their emotions while trading. we may have not become a professional trader yet, but at least we must know what to do with our account and act based on the logic. it does not make any sense if we like to receive losses a lot of times without making any improvements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    exactly here we need of these both things if we do not have these we cannot place right order, actually a good strategy consist of two things: first thing is analysis and second thing is management if we have both we can earn if we have one but not other we can't do trade in right way, so try to make sure you are doing well and doing on base of some experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    There are not limited reason for failure i guess there are so many in number you discuss few from them the real task is for trader who made mistake because a trader must have to find own mistake we are not using same strategies so how we can make same mistake just i think follow the proper trade plan it will help us to make minimum trade and maximum profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    we fail again and again because we repeat mistakes if we lose money because of any reason we should avoid it and should try to learn from that mistake but we do not do it,we just avoid that mistake and forget and repeat that mistake. sometime we start without learning and after losing still we just blame market we do not see that how much experience we have.so we are not trading properly this is main reason

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    There are not limited reason for failure i guess there are so many in number you discuss few from them the real task is for trader who made mistake because a trader must have to find own mistake we are not using same strategies so how we can make same mistake just i think follow the proper trade plan it will help us to make minimum trade and maximum profits .
    There are different reason behind our failure because every trader have some weak points that can be related to other mistakes or different from them so honestly there are not limit of mistakes and they are discourage our success and we can lack confidence with enhances the stress level that is actually ruin our trade and also reduce the possibilities of profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    If traders gets on to fail to learn from mistakes, there is huge potential that they are really going to have a hard time to make profits from forex. A good trader knows the very value of managing their risk and learning from experience in order to get better. Forex is a profitable business and we must try as much to understand why we must build a good trade that will help us properly. Here if we can learn, it will be for our own good and we of course look to improve in this very business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    There are different reason behind our failure because every trader have some weak points that can be related to other mistakes or different from them so honestly there are not limit of mistakes and they are discourage our success and we can lack confidence with enhances the stress level that is actually ruin our trade and also reduce the possibilities of profitable trade.
    Most of the reasons of our failure are our own mistakes that we supposedly handle earlier but we didn't do that soon. i realize that one little mistake will grow bigger if i don't find a solution to solve it and this is what usually happening to traders especially beginners. failure is trader's best friend and a wise reminder of how bad we're trading. we got our own different answer about this matter and i hope you got one too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Impatience of trader is the major cause of failure because it deform the overall structure of our trade system and we can lose discipline with forgetting the rules for our trade stability so we break the rules and work with greed to form successful trade but the results is going in the Opposition to our own desires and dreams.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast