Trading EUR/USD only - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Today I expect the eurusd to still fall. It's was bearish at the end of last week and today I think some setup am seeing makes makes me see reasons why this pair is likely to resume the bearish movement. The resisitance is around 1245 level and the market might likely find it hard to break them instead could still maintain some bearish fall at the end of today. I think it's positive to take a sell decision while having the advantage to manage risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    EUR USD is one of the most stable pair that many forex traders are always looking at trading, if anyone decision is to trade just to pair, I don't think that would be a bad idea considering that the pair has so many ways if being traded, one pair is about patience and consistency, you also need discipline to stand by you decisions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    EUR USD is one of the most stable pair that many forex traders are always looking at trading, if anyone decision is to trade just to pair, I don't think that would be a bad idea considering that the pair has so many ways if being traded, one pair is about patience and consistency, you also need discipline to stand by you decisions.
    I know that the EURUSD is stable, this is the forex asset that is mostly traded by all the forex traders in the world. To trade forex field needs us to know how to work our trading out with the use of the forex strategies that is good, and with the good forex assets too, the trader will have a stable forex trading experience in whom the trader will get to be making their income regularly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I like the EURUSD, i believe that every trader will like this pair, this is the market instrument that gets us to trade the market with stability, we cannot lose much when we are trading with the EURUSD. But when we trade this pair, we have to work with the trend trading styles, and we have to use our stop loss that is at average of 40-60 pips. With this setup, there is no way we will lose much with EURUSD.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I like the EURUSD, i believe that every trader will like this pair, this is the market instrument that gets us to trade the market with stability, we cannot lose much when we are trading with the EURUSD. But when we trade this pair, we have to work with the trend trading styles, and we have to use our stop loss that is at average of 40-60 pips. With this setup, there is no way we will lose much with EURUSD.
    Yes, average daily range is not big for EURUSD and it is relatively safe currency pair for trading. The movements are slow. On the other hand EURUSD is moving more sideways and trend is not so often. Personally I like to trade EURUSD too and I think that it is one of the best pairs for trading in forex market because of little spreads and low volatility.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    The EURUSD have been able to break below the 1.1200 strong support area and I think the market is on the selling pressure and the best thing is to wait for the price to retrace upwards as to test the resistance area and if the area holds then we shall start selling it again. It is better that we are going with the main market trends than trying to trade against it and end up losing huge amount of money over time, but whenever we flow with the market direction then making money becomes easy too.

- - - Updated - - -

The EURUSD have been able to break below the 1.1200 strong support area and I think the market is on the selling pressure and the best thing is to wait for the price to retrace upwards as to test the resistance area and if the area holds then we shall start selling it again. It is better that we are going with the main market trends than trying to trade against it and end up losing huge amount of money over time, but whenever we flow with the market direction then making money becomes easy too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, average daily range is not big for EURUSD and it is relatively safe currency pair for trading. The movements are slow. On the other hand EURUSD is moving more sideways and trend is not so often. Personally I like to trade EURUSD too and I think that it is one of the best pairs for trading in forex market because of little spreads and low volatility.
    It will not be big so that you make it an average. Average is not what is too big to be the maximum capacity, or what is too low to be the minimum capacity, it is the middle performance of the EURUSD i was referring to in my last update, and i still maintain it. There are times that EURUSD will move more than 120 in a day, there are times that it will only move within 25 pips range.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    The eurusd pair have been the most friendly pair in forex. 99 percent of traders started demo trading with this pair and when the chart is open this pair is the first chart that opens up. The eurusd pair is one of the most profitable pair we can trade and though it might not be that volatile but it's sure one of the best pairs in forex. It's very predictable and such pair can give us great success to earn in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Personally, I think why most people likes to trade the EURUSD is because it is more friendly and low volatility which means that it is not really risky to deal with it, but still I must say that we should make sure that we learn how to trade any pair in order to begin to understand how it works and be ale to always predict where the price might be heading in the next hour or so. Presently, the price of EURUSD is heading for more bullish and I am willing to wait for the price to come right down again to test the support area and I would start buying it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    EUR USD has suddenly become bullish, when the week began there was a strong selling that happened which made me to believe that this pair is totally bearish, but waking up this morning, I saw that it has started buying, trading only EUR USD makes sense because you can predict its movement more accurately unlike other pairs that are generally volatile.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast