Trading EUR/USD only
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.
    you are right at that point its resistant so it came down for a while but there are chances tomorrow it will go up and my order is also on same point
    Capture.jpg
    so i think tomarrow it should must touch 1.1334 and next target can be different but this point should be touched from my analysis you also kindly share what you are saying about it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    The idea behind to use only 1 single pair is good and will helpful so it will be easier to remember all its level , and we chose the strategy very well it is a disadvantage by many trader that when we have good approach on pair most of time we change our pair for trade and in results obviously we should face more losses .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Nice to see someone considering following one single pair like I have been doing in my journal for a while now. This will keep you more focus as you will get to understand the behavior of this pair and make better plans of making profits. The advantage in following one pair is that you have to put your interest on one pair you understand and have the ability to make more better analysis to follow the market. Though it might limit the number of trade you might take but focus is a good thing that will build you up in the long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Now it is 1.1295 and it does not seem to change its short-term trend. The Asian levels were even higher, above 1.13. The possibilities to revert to the downtrend during today are unclear. Fundamental factors during today will be responsible for EUR-USD direction for some short time.

I suggest you to be outside the market until it gets clear where the price travels next.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thank you all for your very constructive comments. As you can see from 1h chart, EUR/USD did turn weaker again. I will wait for price to settle under the Ichimoku cloud or trend line and then open a short trade.Stop loss will set above the cloud and if my trade will go in profit will adjust S/L accordingly. Have a nice trading day everybody.
    2018-11-14.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I opened a sell trade(short) at 1.1268. S/L I set at 1.13210,that is above today's high.If S/L is hit will lose €5. T/P I do not set. When trade is in profit I will adjust S/L.
    Trade was closed by stop-loss.Lost €5.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Roblek; 11-14-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    I opened a sell trade(short) at 1.1268. S/L I set at 1.13210,that is above today's high.If S/L is hit will lose €5. T/P I do not set. When trade is in profit I will adjust S/L.
    Trade was closed by stop-loss.Lost €5.
    i think these pairs are up now how you sell? you have not mentioned any reasons because in other way usd was weak so gbpusd and eurusd both are moving up and i hope your order should hit sl because eurusd was too high before some time, i think you should analyze again these pairs

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    I would like to know the very strategy you use to trade the eurusd. Elaborate more on it. Are you for the short term trade or long term. Does trend, price action matters in your trade or you are using indicators or news. Focusing on one pair is good but we must make sure we understand what we are doing before we end up getting frustrated and therefore loosing our capital in the wrong market. You can elaborate more on your system and let's see how it goes for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2018-11-15.jpg
    If price on 1H chart opened under the rectangle seen on chart,I will open a short trade. S/L will set above rectangle at 1.136. this time I will go into trades slowly by 0.001 lot. As for questions about what I use for deciding my trades,I think is very clear from charth I use. Price action,trend trading,for long time trades also fundamental research. But I must point out that nothing on this tread should be taken as advice to open any trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast