Trading EUR/USD only - Page 9
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    why I opened a buy stop and sell stop and let market decide for me. It now seems to be a right
    Good luck with your trade and let's see how it finishes. I do not think that American big traders will allow USD to go much higher than it is located right now, but of course USD can get appreciated by some pips that will be a revenue for your trade.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It's not a good idea to trade on a single currency pair because that will limit your chance of earning and most time you might lose trading opportunity with other pairs because you focus on a single currency pair, we must trade with different currency pairs before we can have the chance to earn as much as we can possibly earn, eurusd is good but not enough for a successful trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have 4 trades yesterday,3 wins and 1 loss. Because loss was bigger than all wins my equity is slighty down. Today I opened 2 trades,one before 9.30 and one after German report and sharp drop in price.I expect price to move above trend line again.Opomba 2019-04-18 095819.jpg Both trades a buys(long).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    EURUSD today have really broken below the 1.1280 support area and got to the other support level which was at the 1.1243 and bounced off this area and I believe that we are going to get more of the bearish moves from the EURUSD again today and I am hoping to sell it again at the 1.1270 in order to get like 20 to 30 pips when the price goes back in the the support. Honestly, there is more chances of the EURUSD getting in the the selling market than buying today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I have 4 trades yesterday,3 wins and 1 loss. Because loss was bigger than all wins my equity is slighty down. Today I opened 2 trades,one before 9.30 and one after German report and sharp drop in price.I expect price to move above trend line again.Opomba 2019-04-18 095819.jpg Both trades a buys(long).
    I don't really get what you are trying to say in full. What I know about the forex journal is that it is good that you upload the proof of your trades for us to verify it, not that you will write many things and just give a trading chart only. Forex field is risky too, this is the place where we can lose and we can gain, but make sure that your opening of many traders do not give problems to you, that is why I prefer to open and maintains only one position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I opened second long trade after EUR/USD excesive fall after bad German manufacturing report. Both trades are very small and will not badly affect my account even if I am wrong. At this time there is some recovery in price allready. Have a profitable trading day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Seems like you want to bank on reversal in the bullish direction. It might however be possible for a short term buy plan but I still think it would be very risky to consider buying but since you have say that loosing will make no large impact on your account, I will wish you the best success for yourself and hope it goes as you analyzed. The eurusd made some huge fall and it shows how weak this pair have virtually turned out to be. So we must have a good plan in place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yesterday drop in EUR/usd make me rething my strategy on this trading account. I set stop loss at 2% of my equity at 1.11480 and1.11184. This should live enough space for trade to develope. My leverage is 1:50.that gives even more safety to this trade.

Opomba 2019-04-19 092725.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    i am looking forward to see your trading method because eurusd is cheap pair and mostly strategy work on it but when market move fundamentally than eurusd give almost loss to entry trader like yerterday market was completely violate and move downward to badly so you need to have a good method to enter and get out of market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Yesterday drop in EUR/usd make me rething my strategy on this trading account. I set stop loss at 2% of my equity at 1.11480 and1.11184. This should live enough space for trade to develope. My leverage is 1:50.that gives even more safety to this trade.

Opomba 2019-04-19 092725.jpg
    Personally, I think that the EURUSD is still on the downward trend and even if we need to start buying it then we have to wait for the price to reach the support level which can be seen at the 1.1200 and I think it is a very wrong action to start buying against the well known main market direction because most time you would end losing series of times and this could even lead to blowing out your trading accounts. As far as the trend is concerned in the EURUSD then I believe we should be looking for selling opportunities whenever the price rallies upwards.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast