Trading EUR/USD only - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 186

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    73
    Promo (¢)
    890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

    Trading EUR/USD only

    Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    speeches of Central banks members and ECB president Draghi
    The last conferences of ECB used to have bullish effects. So it is possible, and many analysts wrote, that we will travel to 1.15 before returning down. I suppose the big corridor is still between 1.13 and 1.15 and will be such until FOMC.

    By the way, I renewed my bearish positions in EUR-USD today morning, at 1.138.

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,141
    Promo (¢)
    3,810
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    The last conferences of ECB used to have bullish effects. So it is possible, and many analysts wrote, that we will travel to 1.15 before returning down. I suppose the big corridor is still between 1.13 and 1.15 and will be such until FOMC.

    By the way, I renewed my bearish positions in EUR-USD today morning, at 1.138.
    It's a good decision selling this pair and I think now it's the best time to enter a sell position.. Since last Tuesday on the h4 time frame we can see some higher low and lower low movement and I think at this stage a sell trade is not bad. Unless news can change plans, I expect to see a more downward movement in the coming days. One must trade rightly and ensure they keep their hopes alive to make the very profitable decisions that will help their trade properly.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,841
    Promo (¢)
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Focusing on a single pair is a good idea to me as a newbie trader that exists in forex market of course with the mindset of focusing on a single pair I will understand the market better than going for more trading pairs in the market, honestly this is a business that eurusd is a major pair for a lot of us to understand how to follow in the market but sometimes this pair really makes me to loss huge capital to the market.

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Focusing on a single pair is a good idea to me as a newbie trader that exists in forex market of course with the mindset of focusing on a single pair I will understand the market better than going for more trading pairs in the market, honestly this is a business that eurusd is a major pair for a lot of us to understand how to follow in the market but sometimes this pair really makes me to loss huge capital to the market.
    Yes i do agree with your thought because if we are working in just 1 pair so that will show all the strength and weakness of that pair and with understanding complete we have good chances for application in that pair all of our trade ideas going well if we chose a better trade plan with good knowledge and with good technique it is beneficial for better trading .

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,656
    Promo (¢)
    1,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with eurusd only is good and leads to good results especially if there is a good strategy that can work with it and makes trading more easier and more profitable, this pair has good range movement and so this can help for making of more and more profits and so the money will come again and again from the pair.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,728
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD is affected by many things, most of the time, the news announcements is one of the greatest things that could cause volatility to take place with it, outside that, it's movements is mostly up and down especially when it has decided to enter a range, trading only EUR USD is not always profitable, patience is what it would take for this to happen.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Registered user nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Today's minimum was a reasonable point to buy, if you are still in this game...

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,488
    Promo (¢)
    1,125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I think its not good to trade only one pair because if we will choose multiple pairs for trading then we will be able to make big profit on this market but if we will choose only one pair for trading then its make limited our earning. So you are need to trade on very pair in which you will find good opportunity to earn money.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,534
    Promo (¢)
    9,720
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.
    Personally, I believe that the EURUSD would be making another bullish movement today as I am expecting it to retest the resistance level at the 1.1400 and if that area is broken then we shall be able to test the 1.1450 area. This is because the pair have failed to break the support level at the 1.13000 area and it is normal to start making higher high movement now.

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Its good for us to choose only one trading platform for trading and then make good and big profit from this business. We must choose those trading pair in which we can easily trade and search the news related about it easily. If we are focus all the day only one trading pair then we will understand its trend well and its become easy for us to understand its movement and we will make good profit every day.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •