Trading EUR/USD only - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    After two days of slow climbing,EUR/USD fell from 1.1412 to 1.1365.The reason was Germany's flash purchasing managers survey,which fell from 53.4 to 52.2. This shows that Germany's economy is slowing. If cooling of EU economies carries on, than interest rate increase will be set further into the future. That's another reason for long term fall in EUR close to parity with USD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    EUR/USD fell from 1.1412 to 1.1365
    The fall is so nice nice today and it slowly evolves. One of my buy's TP is at 1.132 and it would be magnificent if the price reaches it until the weekend. Now it is 1.1347, so 27 points are left. I guess traders want to create a nice double bottom on the daily time-frame before returning to the average price level.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    One single currency pair is not enough to trade with, though it will be enough but if we want to have more opportunities to make money from the market we must use multiple currency pair in our analysis, one currency pair wouldn't be good enough to make money, so we need to focus on multiple currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I agree with you.It's only on this tread,that I write about EUR/USD only. I have no time to discuss more forex pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Its good choice to use only one currency pair in trading that is help traders to understand its market and its trend well. If traders are use their trading skills and their experience they can make easily good profit on forex trading. Euro is also low risky pair that is help traders to earn profit from forex market with very low risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Its good choice to use only one currency pair in trading that is help traders to understand its market and its trend well. If traders are use their trading skills and their experience they can make easily good profit on forex trading. Euro is also low risky pair that is help traders to earn profit from forex market with very low risk.
    It is a poor choice for forex traders to be using one asset for their trading, that means the trader is not dynamic. You mean that you will be trading with only EURUSD asset for the rest of your trading lifetime? That is not what i will do, i may not be trading many forex assets together, but i will at least be trading nothing less than 5 forex assets together, this will increase my winning opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Trading one currency pair only in the market is not a bad idea especially for those of us that are newbie traders in forex market it is good for us to focus on a particular currency pair in the sense that it may help us to have a clear understanding about the market movements. Recently I have really indebted to huge losses in trading eurusd pair only in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Trading one currency pair only in the market is not a bad idea especially for those of us that are newbie traders in forex market it is good for us to focus on a particular currency pair in the sense that it may help us to have a clear understanding about the market movements. Recently I have really indebted to huge losses in trading eurusd pair only in the market.
    yes but it takes time like if we are trading with one pair it means we need to wait for some proper time otherwise we can lose here, so trading with one pair have just that issue and we also know we people cannot wait because we want to earn more and more and continues and we lose in that way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    There are different type of fundamental and technical movement take place in market so we have to chose the very best through our trading will be safe like which is must close to understand the movement so it will be easier to understand trade and we should make our trading ideas more capable and better in use .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    On this 4h chart,we can see EUR/USD pair close on Friday under upper trend line(connecting lower highs) and under support line,which is now resistance.New support is now at 1.1308.I expect price to move between this two lines if speeches of Central banks members and ECB president Draghi don't move it in one or other extreme. Bigger move can be expected on Thursday after FOMC. 2018-11-25.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast