Trading EUR/USD only - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD does not have enough force to climb, if we notice what has been happening in the 1 hour, we can see that there is a series of pin bar that suggests the bears are not satisfied yet and still want the bulls to give up their control over the price, if not, one would usher expected some long candlestick in the direction of the bulls, but we don't see that yet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    the bears are not satisfied yet

What about daily chart analysis?)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If you are trading EUR USD alone, I think you really have a good heart for discipline, nobody can do that without first dealing with the different distractions that are all around the business, you see Forex trading is the only business where people lose more than the traders that win, so whatever you do to remove yourself from that negative status is highly welcomed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Eur USD has met with a strong resistance at 1.1460 and as we speak it is heading down, I don't know if what is presently happening is a retracement or not but I do think that we should see price doing some funny movements today because its a Tuesday and there are some news to be expected. If you can concentrate on this eur USD alone, your account should grow at a slow pace but with good progress.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Eur USD has met with a strong resistance at 1.1460 and as we speak it is heading down

It is quite possible that it does head down, but not likely for long. By the way, I sold at 1.1454 and I am going to keep this order until 1.1250. The price is now 1.1403, so I am in profit. I have also bullish positions, as the next movement is rather uncertain.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    This pair looks very bearish and could head further down. I think the strong bearish movement is certain to touch the next support level. We can buy a short term sell position till the best support and see what the market could play out to be. At first I think the bullish trend could continue today but however we have seen some good fall from this market. Let's see what this pair will play out for and let's see how to make a great trade that will put us in trading good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Seems like the movement down in EUR-USD is about to finish, although some people predict a new minimum tomorrow. I am rather skeptic regarding these forecasts. It is more likely that EUR will continue to slowly climb up and will, perhaps, reach 1.16 until the end of November.

UPD. Indeed, the price climbs up slowly. No drops, no minima.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-22-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    I doubt if anything like volatility will happen in EUR USD because of tomorrow's thanksgiving of the united States, market has been balanced because of this, we will see an imbalance situation when these festivities are over, EU is still looking bullish for the time being, but buying now with this range is just a financial suicide.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I doubt if anything like volatility will happen in EUR USD because of tomorrow's thanksgiving of the united States, market has been balanced because of this, we will see an imbalance situation when these festivities are over, EU is still looking bullish for the time being, but buying now with this range is just a financial suicide.
    then we can enter for buy order? but from last order i got rid after many days so i think i need of some rest because continues trade can be harmful and continues we also can not earn from every order so if we accept this reality then rest is must. so i also want to buy EURUSD but have some fear of loss so want to wait for technical signal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    then we can enter for buy order?
    Too late to buy. If you did not buy when it was 1.136 recently, then now it is not a right situation. The probabilities that it travels upside and downside during the rest of the week are similar. It is, however, more likely to visit 1.16-1.17 during the upcoming month than to visit 1.11-1.10.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast