Trading EUR/USD only - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Trading EUR/USD only

Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    So, what is going on with EUR-USD now? From what I see, the rate jumps up and down above 1.13. Tomorrow is the ECB factor. Since the price is near the yearly bottom, it would be too optimistic to expect further movement down. I would rather vote for EUR appreciation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD did move down yesterday but it has encountered a support below the 1.3100 such that every time I see it getting there, it will bounce up again, maybe the bulls are trying to make a statement to the bears that they control that region, but with time, I think that support might give way, although right now it is at 1.3110 or thereabouts, let's see what happens at the end of the day, maybe things will become really bearish again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2018-11-16.jpg Today is no major happenings on calendar,so I don't expect any sharp moves up or down. I thing the pair will range between 1.1308 and 1.1352(green lines). Good for scalping but not for me. I will open a short trade only if there is a fall under 1.1300.As can be seen from daily chart long term trend is down.2018-11-16 (1).jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    ECB President Draghi Speaks at 11:30 today is a pretty much major economic event. Until the present moment, the price has moved to 1.14, actually, as many people, including me, expected and waited for starting from the beginning of this week. It is an argument to forget about bearish thinking soon. The EUR-USD intstrument is oversold. Movement up is more expected than movement down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    EUR USD did move down yesterday but it has encountered a support below the 1.3100 such that every time I see it getting there, it will bounce up again, maybe the bulls are trying to make a statement to the bears that they control that region, but with time, I think that support might give way, although right now it is at 1.3110 or thereabouts, let's see what happens at the end of the day, maybe things will become really bearish again.
    We can not call the down movement of EURUSD yesterday as a thing that is important, it first moved up and later shed off all the bullish movement when there was tumbles with GBPUSD, this was not for long, the market started going up again, you can likewise see what it did today? I believe that the market will be going up at this moment, it is getting stronger in the buying view than selling view.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have opened two small EUR/USD trades(0.001) Both short trades without S/L mainly for small interest I earn on carry trade. Eur/usd is now at trendline on daily chart. Next week is Italian budged proposal before EU commision and their decision can be main push for EUR/USD. I will be waiting for good short trade set up. Patience is best virtue in forex trading.
    2018-11-18 (1).jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    I have opened two small EUR/USD trades(0.001) Both short trades without S/L mainly for small interest I earn on carry trade. Eur/usd is now at trendline on daily chart. Next week is Italian budged proposal before EU commision and their decision can be main push for EUR/USD. I will be waiting for good short trade set up. Patience is best virtue in forex trading.
    2018-11-18 (1).jpg
    your strategy can be good so its on you i do not know about results but the issue is if you are using 1d for trading then you should go for long term trading, if you want to trade for long term then its sure place eurusd order on buy, because after down trend now market crossed downtrend and now its going for uptrend so just go for long term,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD traded in the long term is better, same with any pair although there are many challenges that can be encountered along the way, if you don't want to suffer much loses, concentrate on one pair, for me, trading EUR USD is not a priority pair, there are more volatility filled pairs that can make me fulfill my trading dreams, I rather trade EUR JPY than EUR USD because it has more activity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    As I understand the EURUSD during Monday Tuesday should go up till 1,15 but not to cross this pivot and starting from Wednesday to start falling down back till 1,12 level . EURUSD is in daily and H4 sideways market now with upper level little below 1,15 and lowest level 1,122. If 1,15 will be crossed upside so the trend up should start. It is my opinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblek View Post
    I would disagree with you at this point. USD is expensive now to be bought. I would either stay outside the market for this instrument (as I do in my CopyFX account) or keep bullish positions, as I actually do in one of my Roboforex accounts (not CopyFX). I am afraid the potential of Italy to depreciate euro has run out of steam.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast