Trading EUR/USD only - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 181 to 188 of 188

Thread: Trading EUR/USD only

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

    Trading EUR/USD only

    Like title suggest on this tread I will record only my EUR/USD trades. At this time I haven't any trade in this pair.I closed my short trade in the morning,now price is increasing. If price is turning down again,I will consider short again.First resistance is at 1.1280.I believe the pair can stop moving up there.

    Not allowed!

  2. #181
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the EURUSD is stable, this is the forex asset that is mostly traded by all the forex traders in the world. To trade forex field needs us to know how to work our trading out with the use of the forex strategies that is good, and with the good forex assets too, the trader will have a stable forex trading experience in whom the trader will get to be making their income regularly.
    What the EURUSD did today is surprising, it is not what is so easy for traders decode. I never expected that the EURUSD will be going up like that, it went almost 100 pips only today. With this development, i guess that more catalytic movement is happening in the market one way or the other, and the traders that are trading both the short and long term will get to be successful with it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #182
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    What the EURUSD did today is surprising, it is not what is so easy for traders decode. I never expected that the EURUSD will be going up like that, it went almost 100 pips only today. With this development, i guess that more catalytic movement is happening in the market one way or the other, and the traders that are trading both the short and long term will get to be successful with it.
    I see nothing surprising about what happens today in the market of the EURUSD, all i know is that the market will be rising, and it did. When you have the good analytical strategy, you should have known that there was a good reversal yesterday after the news of the FOMC. That was what the EURUSD capitalized upon, and it made it to go up today.

    Not allowed!

  4. #183
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It's not good to focus on trading one pair only because that will limit of chances of earning good amount of money from the market, for us to become successful radio we must learn to work with as many pars as we can, because that's when we can trade and make good money, trading one pair only will limit us from making good money from the market.

    Not allowed!

  5. #184
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The EURUSD yesterday came as close as the 1.1317 but failed to break above the resistance and stays above it which means that we might be seeing the price of this pair heading downwards towards the support area which is at the 1.1255 and if this area holds then we shall stat seeing more of the bullish movements again and the next possible trading target is going to be the resistance level again which is at the 1.1300 and if the price breaks above this area and stays above it then we are going to see more of the bullish moves which shall lead us toward the 1.13350.

    Not allowed!

  6. #185
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I see nothing surprising about what happens today in the market of the EURUSD, all i know is that the market will be rising, and it did. When you have the good analytical strategy, you should have known that there was a good reversal yesterday after the news of the FOMC. That was what the EURUSD capitalized upon, and it made it to go up today.
    It is not a good thing to be surprised on something about the forex field, anything can happen. I think that the price action on the daily chart of EURUSD has become bullish since on Wednesday this week, so there should not be a surprise on this at all. I know that the asset will be going up to meet the strong resistance point of 1.1344, it will not be able to break it again, and it will tumble down as thereafter.

    Not allowed!

  7. #186
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not a good thing to be surprised on something about the forex field, anything can happen. I think that the price action on the daily chart of EURUSD has become bullish since on Wednesday this week, so there should not be a surprise on this at all. I know that the asset will be going up to meet the strong resistance point of 1.1344, it will not be able to break it again, and it will tumble down as thereafter.
    There is underlying weakness in GBPUSD and EURUSD which can exhibit itself anytime. Though the pair is good now it can face strong selling pressure near the 1.1400 mark. Further this rise I just see a pullback due to increase in prices of gold, otherwise the pair was just doing what it does best, falling. For success we need to be good in analysis while risk management saves us from big losses.

    Not allowed!

  8. #187
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    There is nothing wrong if we try trading only the EURUSD pair, after all it is a good and stable pair. The thing is we learn to do a proper analysis and then we should take good decisions, what to trade. We have so many chart patterns but if our knowledge about them is not strong enough then it will finally not benefit us anyway. Trader usually loss during trading real account because they can't mantain the calmness.

    Not allowed!

  9. #188
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 62
    The EUR/USD pair is the world most popular currency pair and most of the trader love to trade on this pair. This pair is very safe because its not fluctuate like GBP/USD or other volatile pair. Last few days this pair continuously fluctuate around the 1.1300 level but down pressure remains intact over the short term.

    Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •